Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fernandovalente

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Today I read a very bizarre thing. There's a popular download site called "Super Downloads" in my country. I just saw the NimbleKit description on that website. You may read the description on this link. Check out the translated version:

The iPhone, beyond an exceptional cellphone device, is also an innovating development platform. The only detail is: to develop apps for the iPhone, you must be registred on Apple.

The iPhone SDK is an application that allows the app development using the Xcode language(a language similar to Objective-C, C#, C++ and other script languages). NimbleKit is a tool that uses the HTML language and Javascript and converts it to the Xcode standard of code. A very interesting solution for those who are starting to program to this platform and don't have advanced knowledge.

Runs on Mac OS X 10.5.5 or above

iSee

macrumors 68040
Oct 25, 2004
Ha, ha. Hopefully it's a poor translation rather than what the NimbleKit folks think.

If I ever made a language I'd call it Xcode. I'd also make a companion IDE called Objective-C and I'd call the compilter XML.

PatrickCocoa

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2008
Ha, ha. Hopefully it's a poor translation rather than what the NimbleKit folks think.

If I ever made a language I'd call it Xcode. I'd also make a companion IDE called Objective-C and I'd call the compilter XML.

I'm calling my language "Compiler" and my compiler "Language". Of course the IDE would be called "API" and my set of APIs would be called either "IDE" or CooCoo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.