Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pavlonjablon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
Hi guys,

Bought a new iPhone (SE 2020) recently, backed up my old one (SE) and restored the new one from the backup. Signed in under the same Apple ID and almost all my workout awards, records and achievements are gone. The workouts copied in the new iPhone perfectly; however, the achievments, streaks, 100/1250/1500 Move goals, specific workout Firsts and Records etc. vanished.

iPhone is running iOS 14.1, my 4-series Watch WatchOS 7.0.

Thanks for any advice.

Pavel
Prague

matrix07

macrumors G3
Jun 24, 2010
Hi guys,

Bought a new iPhone (SE 2020) recently, backed up my old one (SE) and restored the new one from the backup. Signed in under the same Apple ID and almost all my workout awards, records and achievements are gone. The workouts copied in the new iPhone perfectly; however, the achievments, streaks, 100/1250/1500 Move goals, specific workout Firsts and Records etc. vanished.

Thanks for any advice.

Pavel
Prague
Guess you have to wait a bit for that to show up.

fezzzer

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2013
Hi guys,

Thanks for any advice.

Pavel
Prague
Hey Pavel,

I also had this same issue. I recently switched from an iPhone 11 Pro (I sold it a bit early to get better money before upgrading), to an iPhone 7. It took almost 2 days for the achievements and workouts to appear on the phone (I restored the phone from an iCloud backup). If I went into the 'Health' app, It said that it was still restoring from iCloud.

I then got fed up with the iPhone 7 as it was too slow for my liking, so got a great deal on an iPhone SE (2020). To move my data over, I did a direct copy between the phones. The workouts and achievements still did not display immediately, but after around 14 hours they were all there.

Let me know how you get on (I see it's been around 27 hours for you now...)

Reactions: schlupps

nippyjun

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2007
If you Have not rebooted your phone you should do that. Some of my achievements showed up after doing that.

pavlonjablon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
Hi guys, thanks for all your replies. Up to this day, these awards appear OK in the iPhone:

Competition complete
Victories over friends
November Challenge
Excercise record
Move Goal 200%
Longest Move streak
Perfect Weeks
Workout medals (First, Best)

However, these are still failing:

Move Goals (100, 365, 500....)
Monthly Challenges from the whole year

--

On iWatch: the Monthly challenges appear OK within the Fitness app. The iWatch, however, seem to fail to show the Excercise records (showing some old data from August 2019). Also, iWatch shows the badge for 100 Move goals, despite showing that I reached my Move goal 14 times so far under other Medals :)))))

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.