Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Merode

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 5, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
I'm using iTunes and Apple Music on two computers - my rMBP and Windows PC.

On rMBP everything works great. I've only got this issue on my Windows PC. I've logged in and I can use Apple Music online services. However anytime I try to play albums downloaded for offline playback I get message "You must login to Apple Music to playback offline tracks." or something along these lines (I have it in Polish).

There's solution - if I go to any tab from Apple Music and listen to anything, offline tracks start to work. It's just so terribly irksome and actually defeats the purpose of "offline tracks".

I've reinstalled iTunes and it didn't help one bit. Can anybody else check it on their Windows PC to confirm if it's not just my computer?

PS: It's especially irksome since Apple Music doesn't work all the time. Sometimes Apple Music tabs display just Apple Music logo and there's no blue loading bar at the top of iTunes. I have to restart iTunes a few times and it starts to work.

PS2: No, I haven't deleted profile and my music..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.