Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jgc

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
Ketchup chips!!!! We don't have them here in the states!! :( So delicious, I wonder why Lays only makes them in Canadia :mad:
I've seen them a few times in the NE but not frequently. When I did I believe they were Herr's. I gotta tell you though, Lays ketchup chips suck. I've never been a huge Lays person in the first place but they're extremely skimpy with the seasoning on their chips.

If you're ever in Canada and want good ketchup chips, I can recommend two brands. The first will probably surprise you. Wal Mart's Great Value brand makes THE best ketchup (and all dressed) chips. They're also the cheapest you'll find anywhere. Second best (for over 2x the price) is Old Dutch, which is a Canadian chip brand.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
Been going crazy buying nectarines at the market lately, but if you want to know about junk food, the one thing I can't control myself near is Kettle brand salt and vinegar potato chips. Might as well be crack.

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
Reese's Fast break as far as a candy bar goes.
Otherwise I really like things I bake up. Dump Cake is really good.

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Chips and salsa is by far my favorite snack. We just got introduced to the Tostitos Artisan Blend Black Bean and Garlic chips...sooooo good. All kinds of different salsas. I'm also a fan of cheese cuts on crackers.

As for candy, I would eat Runts by the bucketful if I didn't think I would lose my teeth or die from doing so.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
You have my respect.

My snacks are carefully selected for their ability to destroy good health and contribute to a variety of terminal and/or debilitating diseases.:p:D

Oh I have my share of not so healthy snacks too but fruit is by far my favourite, and sometimes it's the only thing that will do. I find strawberries, mango and melons (especially canary melons) are every bit as good for a sweet tooth as candy. Now of course I must get all of these and greedily consume them. :D

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Fried chicken legs....Hot or cold, I don't care...I never used to eat much fried food before they screwed around with my medication....Now I could live on fried chicken....I must be a damn expert on the best delivery places too. Siri cant't find 'em in the UK...But I can..:D

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
ea9c815be4.jpg

and

781ac34688.jpg

spillproof

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2009
USA
Healthy: Homemade peanut butter and berry protein bars (Skip to 0:35)

Not-so-healthy: Chocolate Moonpies or Klondike Bars

MoonPie.png

firstrev360

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2013
Hey guys! I am wondering what your favourite snack is perhaps with brand too, and where you from? I don't live in the US so I am curious about this. In Australia, I like the "Red Rock deli dijon mustard favoured chips" and couldn't find it elsewhere beside Australia:(

Pata Potato Chips is my fave :)

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
One thing i love is sandwiches! mmmm sandwiches!

I love having smooth american style peanut butter (can only get Skippy at reasonable prices here in the uk), occasionally i do a PB and J - the wife laughs that i'm so picky about getting decent peanut butter and go out and buy the cheapest jam i can for it (usually mixed fruit 'smartprice') i like it because the cheap ones are seedless!!

Another style of sandwich I love is a crisp sandwich, either:
1. Prawn cocktail and mayo
2. Cheese and onion with sliced extra mature vintage cheddar and tomato ketchup

If i have none of these I usually find the most unhealthy food in the house to eat, alas this is not the case right now as i'm slimming down (damn you sweet sweet food!!) but i've lost 28lb in 4 weeks so i'm going good - yes I am a fat f**ker

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.