Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
What would be the best Zombie type game on Mac ?

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
What would be the best Zombie type game on Mac ?

It depends on what kind of zombie experience you prefer. If you like survival horror, try "Dead Island " or "The Walking Dead" telltale game.

If you prefer action-y zombies, you can't do better than "Left 4 Dead 2".

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
It depends on what kind of zombie experience you prefer. If you like survival horror, try "Dead Island " or "The Walking Dead" telltale game.

Thanks.

960design

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2012
Destin, FL
Halflife 2 on Steam, heck... just get the Orange Box and be done with it. Sure, it's 12 years old, but still amazing!

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Thanks all so far, got dead island so far will be looking at the other recommendations.

Last edited:

Beer Wig

Suspended
Nov 6, 2016
I suppose all the Bioshock games are zombie games in a sense. Doom 3 as well. But in a stricter sense l4d2 has both single player/coop campaigns as well as the more action based multiplayer a-symmetric element.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
I suppose all the Bioshock games are zombie games in a sense. Doom 3 as well. But in a stricter sense l4d2 has both single player/coop campaigns as well as the more action based multiplayer a-symmetric element.
I have all the Bioshocks, and will be looking at all recommendations, forgot about Dying Light I run Bootcamp.

Reactions: lobeyonekenobi

Beer Wig

Suspended
Nov 6, 2016
Thanks I may try it :)
I suppose there's also the Dead Space games. But what is it about zombies in particular? I only ask because there are a lot of people out there that have this same thing about zombies. If a zombie is in a game they're immediately interested and I don't get why.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006

Well tried walking dead, not sure yet only a short way in, never seen it on TV so assume
that maybe a plus.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.