Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weg

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
nj
raggedjimmi said:
full of it at the moment (since the air plot). What would you rather have?

Somebody should suggest to Bush to open friendly fire at the airplanes to prevent terrorists from blowing them up..

Fukui

macrumors 68000
Jul 19, 2002
stoid said:
I'm going to start building planes with locked individual cells where passengers will be stripped naked and strapped to the wall with heavy elastic bands and feeding tubes 'for their protection'. Any investors?
Ok, but what happens when we have to go to the bathroom.
Do we get tubes for that too?

mannix87

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2005
in the southeast
raggedjimmi said:
I absolutely love people like you. The British papers are full of it at the moment (since the air plot). What would you rather have? Security forces that disregard these sort of details, that say "oh it's nothing" and it turns out to destroy a plane or 2?
Even on BBC News 24 they interviewed a distraught passenger on a plane who complained that these recent attacks have caused her delays in flying, and was "at her wits end".

I'd rather be safe than dead any day.

"oh this? this is just baby milk" says the terrorist about to blow up some planes. he gets on the plane and kills **** loads of people. the end.

this is exactly the sort of reaction that the terrorists want. live in FEAR! change your lifestyle! out with the liberties that make civilized society what it is. if that's the case, I'd rather be dead than safe. :mad:

BeefUK

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2006
mannix87 said:
this is exactly the sort of reaction that the terrorists want. live in FEAR! change your lifestyle! out with the liberties that make civilized society what it is. if that's the case, I'd rather be dead than safe. :mad:

One questions why do we have bag scanners in the first place??? YES thats right to stop being getting bomb etc on planes.

Living in FEAR is not using air planes at all, and so not going on holiday. It's NOT changing airport security to adapt to a new threat!!! Terriorist have adapted their threat so we must adapt our methods of prevention!!

raggedjimmi said:
I absolutely love people like you. The British papers are full of it at the moment (since the air plot). What would you rather have? Security forces that disregard these sort of details, that say "oh it's nothing" and it turns out to destroy a plane or 2?
Even on BBC News 24 they interviewed a distraught passenger on a plane who complained that these recent attacks have caused her delays in flying, and was "at her wits end".

I'd rather be safe than dead any day.

"oh this? this is just baby milk" says the terrorist about to blow up some planes. he gets on the plane and kills **** loads of people. the end.

I agree with u, I would rather take nothing on board the plane, ok it would be boring but thats a little price to pay for a reduction in the threat!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.