PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV shipped in the uk yet?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 01:35 AM
Just wondering if anyone in the uk has had their ordered states changed? Or is it just the USA guys?

Shoesy
Sep 27, 2010, 02:39 AM
Was a little late to the party, mine ships on the 8th - delivered 13th

:(

hankdesign
Sep 27, 2010, 02:47 AM
Was a little late to the party, mine ships on the 8th - delivered 13th

:(

When do you think it will be available in store? If its going to be later than mid october I may as well order one. :)

JLB-UK
Sep 27, 2010, 03:09 AM
Check your status again. I preordered as soon as the online store was up. I have just checked and the payment was failing due to them having the incorrect card number! Now the strange this is, this number was correct as they did the 99 hold on my card at the beginning of September! Something had gone wrong on Apple's side. I have now paid so waiting for the status to change :)

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 03:16 AM
Check your status again. I preordered as soon as the online store was up. I have just checked and the payment was failing due to them having the incorrect card number! Now the strange this is, this number was correct as they did the 99 hold on my card at the beginning of September! Something had gone wrong on Apple's side. I have now paid so waiting for the status to change :)

I paid on debt card so was charged 99 straight away...

JLB-UK
Sep 27, 2010, 03:21 AM
I paid on debt card so was charged 99 straight away...

It should of only been a temp hold when you preorderd. They don't normally charge the card until ready for shipment

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 03:24 AM
It should of only been a temp hold when you preorderd. They don't normally charge the card until ready for shipment

All I know is 99 went to apple and it never went back in :)

Mike Oxard
Sep 27, 2010, 03:40 AM
Mine was ordered on the 5th, still says "Not yet Shipped", estimated shipping September.

GreatOldOne
Sep 27, 2010, 04:17 AM
Nothing happening on mine yet:

Sep 1, 2010 at 06:40 PM GMT - Order number Wnnnnnnnnn

Not yet shipped
Estimated Shipping: September

Product Qty.
APPLE TV-GBR 1

pilot25dmc
Sep 27, 2010, 04:32 AM
Nope, nothing happening here either.

Sep 1, 2010 at 07:55 PM GMT
Not yet shipped
Product
APPLE TV-GBR

No money taken from my account yet either.

JLB-UK
Sep 27, 2010, 04:46 AM
I don't think they are going to ship to the UK within the September timeframe now!

iNeko
Sep 27, 2010, 05:22 AM
I'm in the UK and mine is now 'Prepped for Shipment' :D can't wait!

I ordered literally the second the store came up on September 1 at 6:36pm, so hopefully they should go out soon!

I think maybe my whinging on twitter pushed out quicker ;)

Jamie0003
Sep 27, 2010, 05:42 AM
I'm in the UK and mine is now 'Prepped for Shipment' :D can't wait!

I ordered literally the second the store came up on September 1 at 6:36pm, so hopefully they should go out soon!

I think maybe my whinging on twitter pushed out quicker ;)

Why is your order details box black? Isn't it normally blue?

theycallmesteve
Sep 27, 2010, 06:04 AM
Why is your order details box black? Isn't it normally blue?

That is a tracking app.

I have Prepared for shipment also (from the US site).

Seems to be on time and following all the previous launches this year.

hankdesign
Sep 27, 2010, 06:07 AM
Perhaps they will be in-store on Friday or saturday? Anyone think that could happen?

edddeduck
Sep 27, 2010, 06:20 AM
Mine is still "not shipped" and I preordered on 1st September just after the announcement. Hope that will change today. :)

Erurainon
Sep 27, 2010, 06:34 AM
I am now also prepared for shipment in the UK, ordered at 11:33 PDT.

edddeduck
Sep 27, 2010, 06:45 AM
I am now also prepared for shipment in the UK, ordered at 11:33 PDT.

Order Date: Sep 1, 2010 at 06:41 PM GMT - Not Shipping (UK Order)

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 07:15 AM
Perhaps they will be in-store on Friday or saturday? Anyone think that could happen?

Exeter store doesn't know when they will get any :(

Seamaster
Sep 27, 2010, 07:25 AM
Mine just changed to "Prepared for Shipment" in the last few hours — ordered mine straight after the keynote.

wildoofsmeg
Sep 27, 2010, 07:29 AM
I'm still at Not yet Shipped. Now I will admit to ordering it on the 6th but I'm still listed as ships by september. I'm guessing I may hear something by the end of the day at this rate.

hankdesign
Sep 27, 2010, 07:35 AM
Exeter store doesn't know when they will get any :(

My local doesn't know either. The thing with apple is that only the big bosses know when items are ready and they would most likely be shipped overnight ready for stores on the morning of release.

Mike Oxard
Sep 27, 2010, 09:15 AM
My order (placed on the 5th) has now moved on to "Prepared for Shipment" :D

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 09:35 AM
My order (placed on the 5th) has now moved on to "Prepared for Shipment" :D

Still nothing new for me :( but when I try to go to order details it says there is an error so maybe it's updating or something!!

wildoofsmeg
Sep 27, 2010, 09:37 AM
Ok well I was right, I have just got my Prepared for Shipment. Yay.

Nipz
Sep 27, 2010, 09:40 AM
Ok well I was right, I have just got my Prepared for Shipment. Yay.

Yay mine has now changed to prepared for shipment too!

Jamie0003
Sep 27, 2010, 09:46 AM
Ordered mine on 7th of september, still says:

Not yet shipped

I hope I get it by the end of the week

RealEvil
Sep 27, 2010, 09:51 AM
Still nothing new for me :( but when I try to go to order details it says there is an error so maybe it's updating or something!!

Check the US Store - they have much more up to date order information. No idea why...

Jamie0003
Sep 27, 2010, 09:54 AM
Check the US Store - they have much more up to date order information. No idea why...

Huh, that's weird. it says 'prepared for shipment' in the US store. Still says ships: september though.

JLB-UK
Sep 27, 2010, 09:55 AM

That is so true! I just tried the US store and my order is prepared for shipment
On the UK store stil says Not shipped!

Certainly room for some improvement here!

steviem
Sep 27, 2010, 10:00 AM
Woooo Mine says Prepared for shipment too :D (Ordered on 6th)

Jamie0003
Sep 27, 2010, 10:04 AM
Woooo Mine says Prepared for shipment too :D (Ordered on 6th)

Means us prepared for shipment people will (probably) get it on thursday ^_^

timROGERS
Sep 27, 2010, 10:36 AM
Mine is on "Preparing to Ship" on the US store, fingers crossed for this week! :)

pilot25dmc
Sep 27, 2010, 10:47 AM
Mine still says 'Not yet shipped' and I placed my order about 3 hours after it became available on the 1st.

I hope that this will have changed by tomorrow morning.

**edit**

Decided to refresh the page and......

Sep 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM PDT
Prepared for Shipment
Ships: September
Product
APPLE TV-GBR

Yeahhhhhhhhh!!

Shoesy
Sep 27, 2010, 11:41 AM
I canceled- should be able to get it in-store quicker than my 13th October delivery date I reckon (fingers crossed!)

edddeduck
Sep 27, 2010, 12:02 PM
I canceled- should be able to get it in-store quicker than my 13th October delivery date I reckon (fingers crossed!)

I think that is a big risk unless you are camping out to get stock. Mine shipped and has an eta of 4th of October latest.

Edwin

Hairsy
Sep 27, 2010, 12:05 PM
I ordered on 1 Sept just after the keynote. Just had a shipped notification but with delivery expected 9 October. Not impressed!

I ordered some iPhone dock adapters at the same time (which are reported as having been shipped as well) but wonder if thats connected with the delay.

Seems a very long time for shipping and not in the spirit of "ships September"

edddeduck
Sep 27, 2010, 12:18 PM
Seems a very long time for shipping and not in the spirit of "ships September"

1.) Apple are taking the longest time it might take if customs hang onto it etc. I would expect mine to arrive before Friday this week.
2.) I think the wording "Ships in September" fits fine with the delivery being in October. The fact that is was "Ships in" not "Delivered in" made me think it would not arrive till early October from day one. Yes it is cleverly worded but anything cleverly worded hints at hiding something something I guess I pick up on as this is not my first pre-order of some new tech.

Finally it's not worth shouting that loud over at least it is not your replacement insulin pump or something more urgent :)

Edwin

TheBritishBloke
Sep 27, 2010, 01:05 PM
Mine was shipped at 4PM today, I called TNT, my set delivery date is 4th october.

Funnily enough, my Debit Card is yet to be billed ^^

lear45xr
Sep 27, 2010, 01:17 PM
got my email atv has been shipped by tnt expected delivery date 4 oct

update got email about my shipping upgraded at no extra charge
its being shipped via hong kong

Shoesy
Sep 27, 2010, 01:49 PM
I think that is a big risk unless you are camping out to get stock. Mine shipped and has an eta of 4th of October latest.

Edwin

'Big Risk' lol.

Oh how we appleboys overvalue our new shiny devices!

p.s. I am regretting this decision already.

Dodgeroo
Sep 27, 2010, 01:56 PM
Mine just updated, expected delivery Oct 4th.

ascender
Sep 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
Ordered on the first day, US store says prepared for shipping and I just got this email:

With reference to your recent order, we are pleased to advise that we have upgraded your shipping method at no extra charge.

Your order will be delivered by carrier during business hours and a signature may be required.

Once your order has dispatched, you will receive a Dispatch Notification email, advising you of expected delivery dates and enabling you to track your order.

iNeko
Sep 27, 2010, 02:06 PM
I have the Shipping Upgrade email also, attached below, in case anyone wanted to see! :) yay for free shipping upgrade!

It's still "prepared for shipment" however...

ascender
Sep 27, 2010, 03:16 PM
Just not sure what it means as I've never been able to have anything other than standard shipping for uk orders.

paulgarb
Sep 27, 2010, 03:52 PM
Mine says prepared for shipping & now shipping date Sept - no estimated delivery as yet - ordered Sept 7th.

JLB-UK
Sep 27, 2010, 04:38 PM
Mine is on its way! Currently in Hong Kong
Delivery by the 4th Oct

ick919
Sep 27, 2010, 05:02 PM
ll shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time Activity Location DetailsSep 28, 2010 12:26 AM
Picked up
SHENZHEN CNPackage received after FedEx cutoffSep 28, 2010 12:26 AMLeft FedEx origin facilitySHENZHEN CNSep 27, 2010 9:58 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

Shipment Dates
Ship date Sep 28, 2010
Estimated delivery Oct 5, 2010 by 4:30 PM
Destination
Greenbrae, CA

this is what i have so far, but first message this morning read delivery sept 30, then changed due to received after cut off

GreatOldOne
Sep 27, 2010, 05:31 PM
Mine still in 'Not yet shipped' status, and as I posted earlier, I ordered on the 1st after the keynote.

And now I have the email telling me that my shipping has been upgraded. :confused:

I know it sounds a little childish, but I'm pretty peeved that people who ordered after me (several days after) are getting shipping notifications, when I'm not and ordered almost immediately after the Keynote. :mad:

iNeko
Sep 27, 2010, 06:13 PM
Mine still in 'Not yet shipped' status, and as I posted earlier, I ordered on the 1st after the keynote.

And now I have the email telling me that my shipping has been upgraded. :confused:

I know it sounds a little childish, but I'm pretty peeved that people who ordered after me (several days after) are getting shipping notifications, when I'm not and ordered almost immediately after the Keynote. :mad:

Same boat as you - not yet shipped. I'm not annoyed (as it'll arrive when it arrives) I'm just a little confused. Maybe people who originally paid for priority shipping have had theirs shipped first? :confused: I have no idea.

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 01:53 AM
Still prepared for shipment. Hoping to see it change by the end of play today :rolleyes:

GreatOldOne
Sep 28, 2010, 04:01 AM
Ok - when I check the UK store, it still says that I'm 'Not yet shipped'. But when I check the US store with the same details, it says 'Prepared for shipment'?

Is this just a case of the UK store servers not being updated correctly?

JLB-UK
Sep 28, 2010, 04:10 AM
Ok - when I check the UK store, it still says that I'm 'Not yet shipped'. But when I check the US store with the same details, it says 'Prepared for shipment'?

Is this just a case of the UK store servers not being updated correctly?

Yes i think so. Mine said shipped and I received a tracking email before the UK store updated

mrtrilby
Sep 28, 2010, 05:18 AM
Mine has just shipped - notified by email. Ordered in the UK on the 7th Sep. Woo!

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 05:53 AM
Mine has just shipped - notified by email. Ordered in the UK on the 7th Sep. Woo!

Did u ordered with the fast shipping but get a refund? I ordered on the 1st after the keynote and only prepared for shipping :(

zed2
Sep 28, 2010, 06:05 AM
I've got a tracking number from TNT.. however TNT site says "Call" so I called... they told me that it was delay in china!!

I don't think they are going to make it to this country by the end of the month :(

Mike Oxard
Sep 28, 2010, 06:28 AM
Min's still on prepared for shipment. I ordered it on the 5th, but I also ordered a refurb airport express. I wonder if they'll send the :apple:TV to join the AE (in Ireland?) before sending it on to me.

Mowgli21
Sep 28, 2010, 06:34 AM
Mine says it was delivered on the 16th April in Italy :S Bloody hope not :P Good old TNT parcel tracking always goes wrong.

edddeduck
Sep 28, 2010, 06:48 AM
Mine says it was delivered on the 16th April in Italy :S Bloody hope not :P Good old TNT parcel tracking always goes wrong.

They reuse tracking ID's so if you check using the ID apple give you before Apple have given the tag to TNT you get the older parcel. Check in a few hours and it should be correct :)

Edwin

Mowgli21
Sep 28, 2010, 07:00 AM
They reuse tracking ID's so if you check using the ID apple give you before Apple have given the tag to TNT you get the older parcel. Check in a few hours and it should be correct :)

Edwin

Cheers :D

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 07:24 AM
Yay mine has shipped!! 4 oct though :(:confused:

edddeduck
Sep 28, 2010, 07:33 AM
Yay mine has shipped!! 4 oct though :(:confused:

That is the latest date it will arrive at your house. That is about 6 days maximum from the factory in China to your house in the UK.

Edwin

pilot25dmc
Sep 28, 2010, 07:35 AM
Just got the shipping confirmation email from Apple, says delivered by the 4th October. I am sure I will have it before that though.

wildoofsmeg
Sep 28, 2010, 07:38 AM
Well it seems as everybody else is moving up to shipped today that I should be expecting mine to changed to shipped relatively soon. I mean i ordered the 6th where there is a guy here who is shipped but ordered on the 7th. Lets be hoping anyways.

GreatOldOne
Sep 28, 2010, 07:40 AM
Yep - just got the shipping notification email. Also down for 4th October delivery.

zed2
Sep 28, 2010, 07:43 AM
For the others like me who have the shipping notification, have you looked at TNT with the tracking number... mine still says "please call"... does anyone else?

JLB-UK
Sep 28, 2010, 07:44 AM
Mine shipped yesterday and is already left Hong Kong. Got a delivery date of the 4th Oct but I have a feeling it will be here before the 6 days are up

I'm hoping it will be here for the weekend :)

JLB-UK
Sep 28, 2010, 07:45 AM
For the others like me who have the shipping notification, have you looked at TNT with the tracking number... mine still says "please call"... does anyone else?

I had that for around 4 hours before the shipping information appeared. Dont worry :)

Pez555
Sep 28, 2010, 07:52 AM
are they available to buy in stores yet?

zed2
Sep 28, 2010, 07:55 AM
are they available to buy in stores yet?

Nope.. and they won't be for a few weeks at the earliest..that's why we all pre ordered them from the Apple Store.

iNeko
Sep 28, 2010, 08:09 AM
To update, mine has shipped and will be with me by monday! :D :D Coming via TNT! (although the tracking page doesn't seem to work!)

paulgarb
Sep 28, 2010, 08:24 AM
Got shipping e-mail at about 11:30 UK time stating delivery on or before Oct 4th shipped by TNT International Express.

Original order placed Sept 7th 15:20 UK time

NorrisKnight
Sep 28, 2010, 09:08 AM
I ordered my on the 9th September. Like some on here i got the email about free express delivery. Unfortunately its still showing as despatch 4th October and delivery by 12th :(. I'm hoping i get it sooner......

Mike Oxard
Sep 28, 2010, 09:17 AM
Well mines been shipped, expected on the 11th. My refurb Airport Express is also on its way (from Syncreon Technology :confused:) , the :apple:TV shipping says merge in transit, so I guess that means I'll get both at the same time.

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 10:27 AM
Now this is a little bit of a stupid question but what number should i be using to track my package on the TNT website? What number does it begin with?

TheBritishBloke
Sep 28, 2010, 10:37 AM
Now this is a little bit of a stupid question but what number should i be using to track my package on the TNT website? What number does it begin with?

What number does what begin with lol?

The number apple has given you is the REFERENCE number.

JLB-UK
Sep 28, 2010, 10:45 AM
What number does what begin with lol?

The number apple has given you is the REFERENCE number.

You want the Carrier Tracking Number when you click on the order details, then click on the "tracking number/track this order" and it will bring up all the details

Then go to
http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&respCountry=in&genericSiteIdent=

Leaving the default "Consignment" option

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 11:09 AM
You want the Carrier Tracking Number when you click on the order details, then click on the "tracking number/track this order" and it will bring up all the details

Then go to
http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&respCountry=in&genericSiteIdent=

Leaving the default "Consignment" option

Awesome! Thanks for that :) mine just says it was picked up but not eta on TNTs site yet.

JLB-UK
Sep 28, 2010, 11:12 AM
Awesome! Thanks for that :) mine just says it was picked up but not eta on TNTs site yet.

No problem :) Im excited about mine!

wildoofsmeg
Sep 28, 2010, 12:00 PM
Well as predicted I got my update and it's now on its way. Got the same date as everybody. The only thing I can't figure is where its currently at. I can only see where its going. Anybody know how to figure that out through TNT?

pilot25dmc
Sep 28, 2010, 01:33 PM
Mines 'in transit' from SZ1 wherever that is....

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination CRAIGAVON UK
Delivery Date
Signatory
Date Time Location Status
29 Sep 2010 01:54:32 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 01:38 PM

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination CRAIGAVON UK
Delivery Date
Signatory

Same!

Jamie0003
Sep 28, 2010, 01:42 PM

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination CRAIGAVON UK
Delivery Date
Signatory

Does it mean it's being shipped or delivered? Mine says the same thing

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 01:44 PM
Does it mean it's being shipped or delivered? Mine says the same thing

Think it just means it's shipped from china.

Montymac
Sep 28, 2010, 01:48 PM
This is mine now. Hope I get two! :eek:

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination DISS
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 02:13:00 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 01:55:24 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

Jamie0003
Sep 28, 2010, 01:50 PM
Think it just means it's shipped from china.

Ah ok, i'm hoping I get mine on thursday though looks quite unlikely if it's only just started shipping =/

Jamie0003
Sep 28, 2010, 01:51 PM
This is mine now. Hope I get two! :eek:

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination DISS
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 01:55:24 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

Hey, I live in Diss too lol what are the odds :P

Montymac
Sep 28, 2010, 01:53 PM
Lol, co-incidence or maybe its just a hotbed of Apple fans. Err or maybe not!

Hey, I live in Diss too lol what are the odds :P

wildoofsmeg
Sep 28, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hmmm seems I have been updated with the rest of you:

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 02:01:24 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

Yay for not being left behind.

Jamie0003
Sep 28, 2010, 01:57 PM
Lol, co-incidence or maybe its just a hotbed of Apple fans. Err or maybe not!

I have seen quite a lot of apple fans in our area, and most of my friends like apple

Jamie0003
Sep 28, 2010, 01:58 PM
Hmmm seems I have been updated with the rest of you:

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory

Yay for not being left behind.

Ours must be all on the same ship lol

wildoofsmeg
Sep 28, 2010, 02:31 PM
Wait a sec, a ship?! I thought this stuff would be on a plane somewhere.

Montymac
Sep 28, 2010, 03:37 PM
We've reached Hong Kong Baby! Hurry hurry, I want it tomorrow :D

steviem
Sep 28, 2010, 03:41 PM
Hong Kong phooey!

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
destination HARLOW
status In Transit
delivery
signatory
Details:- 29 Sep 2010, 04:25, Hong Kong, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT TRANSIT POINT.
Details:- 29 Sep 2010, 02:13, SZ1, SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT.
Details:- 29 Sep 2010, 02:01, SZ1, SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT.
Details:- 28 Sep 2010, 23:24, SZ1, SHIPMENT COLLECTED FROM SENDER.

Nipz
Sep 28, 2010, 03:41 PM
We've reached Hong Kong Baby! Hurry hurry, I want it tomorrow :D

Very cool how we are all in the same delivery :D after justing the iPad with the new remote on my brothers old apple tv I am even more excited for mine!!!!

wildoofsmeg
Sep 28, 2010, 03:50 PM
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 04:25:54 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.

Count me in! Hell were even checked in at the same time exactly. Does that mean they are all bundled together with one scan rather than, well.....lets say lots.

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 02:47 AM
My apple tracking says next update expected in the next 4-5 business days. What does this mean?

Edit: and my TNT status now say please call

steviem
Sep 29, 2010, 03:09 AM
My apple tracking says next update expected in the next 4-5 business days. What does this mean?

Edit: and my TNT status now say please call

Have you called them? I saw this when checking in domestic, but when I checked international, it was back to regular tracking. (Still HK though...)

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 03:11 AM
Have you called them? I saw this when checking in domestic, but when I checked international, it was back to regular tracking. (Still HK though...)

I'm at work so I can't :( will not calling them hold anything up?

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 03:22 AM
Like many mine arrived in Hong Kong and is now on the move again - these are local times I think so, as I write this, the last update was about 7 hours ago.

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination NORTH BERWICK
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 09:30:28 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:26:16 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 01:56:27 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:38:43 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

Nipz - you shouldn't worry about calling - just be sure to select international tracking. I tried my consignment number on domestic and got the same message.
The Apple Shipment Status for mine also says 4-5 working days for next updates - guess they are leaving it to us fan-boys to check the carrier every 10 minutes or so ;)

Just looked at TNT transit times estimate and a parcel picked up now they say would be at my home address by Oct 1st - so 2 days from HK to home!! Looks like Friday or Monday then!!!

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 03:40 AM
Mines in the same crate as you guys by the looks of things, it arrived in HK at the same time.

Going by other stuff I have bought that came from HK we might just be getting these by Friday, I bought a radio once from HK on eBay and it came in 3 days.

Fingers crossed that is the case with this too.

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 04:27 AM
Now thats strange. Whilst yours has started moving im still stuck in HK, look.
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory

Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination NORTH BERWICK
Delivery Date
Signatory

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 04:32 AM
Thanks Paul. I just closed and opened the link from the top of this page and works again!! Phew!

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 04:49 AM
Has everybody else's started to move from HK yet? I do't wanna be left behind.

steviem
Sep 29, 2010, 05:54 AM
Mine seems to be there still too :(

JLB-UK
Sep 29, 2010, 07:43 AM
Has everybody else's started to move from HK yet? I do't wanna be left behind.

Mine left Hong Kong on the "28 Sep 2010 08:59:15"

I am guessing this is local time and as it is like 8:42pm on the 29th I am surprised I haven't had any update yet

zed2
Sep 29, 2010, 07:46 AM
Mine left Hong Kong on the "28 Sep 2010 08:59:15"

I am guessing this is local time and as it is like 8:42pm on the 29th I am surprised I haven't had any update yet

yup mine too...well 1 second later :)

andykass
Sep 29, 2010, 07:46 AM
Mine still stuck too, have got the 04:25:54 time, but the 04:26:16's seem to be on the move - hey no fair :(

JLB-UK
Sep 29, 2010, 07:47 AM
yup mine too...well 1 second later :)

I keep refreshing waiting for an update! Surely the plane must have landed somewhere by now?

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 08:18 AM
Well I gotta say I'm having a tough time figuring out what plane the sodding shipments are on. I can only find info for flights from HK to Liege on the 28th and then the 30th none for the 29th. I'm very confused.

zed2
Sep 29, 2010, 08:20 AM
Well I gotta say I'm having a tough time figuring out what plane the sodding shipments are on. I can only find info for flights from HK to Liege on the 28th and then the 30th none for the 29th. I'm very confused.

I would guess that either they're on a cargo flight which might not show up, or they might be on a boat!.

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 08:25 AM
I would guess that either they're on a cargo flight which might not show up, or they might be on a boat!.

I cant believe there on a boat.

zed2
Sep 29, 2010, 08:26 AM
I cant believe there on a boat.

Well I've got ETA delivery date of the 4th.. which gives plenty of time to row the boat from china! :P

JLB-UK
Sep 29, 2010, 08:27 AM

It will be a plane cargo probably. A boat would be too slow other than for getting them to airports

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 08:27 AM
I'm quite sure TNT would be flying across rather than boating. God could you imagine the delay.

Also I have been checking the cargo flights hence the fact I know there was one yesterday and one tomorrow. In fact the next flight will be at 9:30 local time from HK which if I'm right should be in about 12 hors time at 2:30 our time. Then it will hit Liege and then put on another plane to I think to the east midlands, they seem to have a daily flight there using ICE741. You guys have any other ideas on how it might go down?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ICE741/history/20100930/0400Z/EGNX/BIKF

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 08:28 AM
Well I've got ETA delivery date of the 4th.. which gives plenty of time to row the boat from china! :P

Lol love it!

NorrisKnight
Sep 29, 2010, 08:51 AM
Hurrah! I got a delivery date of the 5th. Mine was shipped today :( i can't believe i missed yesteredays shipment.

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 08:59 AM
Mine has now left HK.

29 Sep 2010 09:30:19 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:26:27 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.

It is now 10pm in HK so its been on the move for over 12 hours, I would imagine that if it is on a plane then it will be hitting its European Depot pretty soon, then onto another plane bound for the UK Depot, then another plane over to Belfast.

I can see the ATV arriving at my doorstep sometime on Friday at this rate.

Erurainon
Sep 29, 2010, 09:20 AM
If the ipad orders were anything to go by, they went to Amsterdam from HK before coming to the UK.

edddeduck
Sep 29, 2010, 09:24 AM
Mine still says "please call" on the TNT tracking page :(

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 09:31 AM

You need to go to the international TNT website, you get 'please call' if you go to the UK site.

Just go to google and search for 'international TNT tracking', its the first result on the page.

zed2
Sep 29, 2010, 09:33 AM

yeah mine says that too, until I switched to the international tracking on TNT.. now I get all the details..

harpal999
Sep 29, 2010, 09:37 AM
mine says please call too. i called tnt and they told me that the flight had been delayed in hong kong... estimated delivery for me is 4 October.

by the way i ordered an hour after the keynote and my shipping is still showing this on the global site:

29 Sep 2010 09:30:24 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:26:20 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 01:55:37 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:27:04 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

my apple order status is showing:

Shipped to GERRARDS CROSS, GB 28 Sep 2010
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) 04 Oct 2010 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 29 Sep 2010
Signed by

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 09:38 AM
If the ipad orders were anything to go by, they went to Amsterdam from HK before coming to the UK.

Well it takes around 12 hours to fly from HK to Amsterdam (without stopping) so that sounds about right. The ATV's bound for the UK will be separated from the rest and put onto another plane.

I expect that by around 10pm tonight we should see that our ATV's are in the UK Depot, with delivery more than likely Friday or even tomorrow for some of us.

edddeduck
Sep 29, 2010, 09:45 AM
You need to go to the international TNT website, you get 'please call' if you go to the UK site.

Just go to google and search for 'international TNT tracking', its the first result on the page.

Thanks for the fast help unexpected and very welcome :)

Edwin

Jamie0003
Sep 29, 2010, 09:46 AM
Mine has left Hong Kong:

29 Sep 2010 09:30:38 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:26:06 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 01:59:34 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

EDIT: I just checked apple store tracking and it says

Shipped to DISS, GB 28 Sep 2010
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 29 Sep 2010
Signed by

Been delayed :( bah

I wonder when it will arrive? I hope friday at the latest

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 09:57 AM
God damn it everybody else has progressed where as I'm still stuck,
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory

EDIT: Ok from my searching I can see that TNT have a 747 in HK right now, go to here http://www.tntliege.com/RealTimeAircraftSituation.html and scroll to HK and it's currently sat there. I'm hoping that will make a return journey to Liege and deposit the remaining Apple TV's. Anybody help me figure out the flight number of that plane?

Lanman
Sep 29, 2010, 10:08 AM
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory

Me too. :( :mad: :confused:

Date/Time Activity Location Details
Sep 28, 2010 11:42 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Sep 28, 2010 8:26 PM Picked up SHENZHEN CN Package received after FedEx cutoff
Sep 28, 2010 8:26 PM Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
Sep 28, 2010 7:47 PM In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
Sep 28, 2010 1:19 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Jamie0003
Sep 29, 2010, 10:20 AM
Anyone know how many more planes / ships etc it will have to go through after it has arrived from Hong Kong, and then delivered?

harpal999
Sep 29, 2010, 10:20 AM
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination PENARTH
Delivery Date
Signatory

EDIT: Ok from my searching I can see that TNT have a 747 in HK right now, go to here http://www.tntliege.com/RealTimeAircraftSituation.html and scroll to HK and it's currently sat there. I'm hoping that will make a return journey to Liege and deposit the remaining Apple TV's. Anybody help me figure out the flight number of that plane?

see my earlier post

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 10:34 AM
Anyone know how many more planes / ships etc it will have to go through after it has arrived from Hong Kong, and then delivered?

Can't help there but spoke to a nice lady at TNT and she said it won't be with us any earlier than Monday :( so whatever your eta is it won't be any earlier!

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 10:35 AM
Just now from Apple status;

Shipped to NORTH BERWICK, GB 28 Sep 2010
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 29 Sep 2010 :eek:
Signed by

TNT status not changed since this morning (UK) - been in transit for 14 hours+ now :(

Keep the updates coming guys - loving the fact that we are all in this together

Jamie0003
Sep 29, 2010, 10:37 AM
Can't help there but spoke to a nice lady at TNT and she said it won't be with us any earlier than Monday :( so whatever your eta is it won't be any earlier!

Aww man people in America are already receiving theirs today, i think one person from canada got his today too :(

The Samurai
Sep 29, 2010, 10:48 AM
lol - its class how the americans and canadians got theirs today when they were all shipped from HK... surely the european orders should have been fulfilled first

ascender
Sep 29, 2010, 10:49 AM
Shipment delayed for me too. Its funny, but I was accepting it would take a week or so to come and wasn't going to check, just wait for it to turn up, but I keep on checking the shipment status, can't help it....

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 10:51 AM
I still honestly expect to get mine on Friday, even with this delay in the flight from HK.

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
... found this link to track the actual flight

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=204825145&utm_source=airlineInformationAndStatus&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=co-op

Not too clear whether it has taken off or not - but if it has taken off and if is keeping to schedule (2 very big ifs) then it is due to land anytime now.

I am beyond trying to second guess the situation but will continue to monitor and report. ;)

harpal999
Sep 29, 2010, 11:02 AM
... found this link to track the actual flight

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?id=204825145&utm_source=airlineInformationAndStatus&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=co-op

Not too clear whether it has taken off or not - but if it has taken off and if is keeping to schedule (2 very big ifs) then it is due to land anytime now.

I am beyond trying to second guess the situation but will continue to monitor and report. ;)

how did you find out the flight number??

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 11:05 AM
If this is the case then expect the TNT tracking page to be updated later tonight. If it does arrive into the European Depot then we are all still on schedule for Friday delivery.

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 11:10 AM
That would be by downloading the entire flight schedule from TNT - on the same page as shown below.

Ok from my searching I can see that TNT have a 747 in HK right now, go to here http://www.tntliege.com/RealTimeAircraftSituation.html and scroll to HK and it's currently sat there. I'm hoping that will make a return journey to Liege and deposit the remaining Apple TV's. Anybody help me figure out the flight number of that plane?

Mind you I couldn't see the 747 sat in HK but it does seem to tie in with the info on my link (simply googled the flight number for that) - that being it hasn't taken off yet.

wildoofsmeg
Sep 29, 2010, 11:31 AM
I downloaded the same file but it wouldn't bloody open, apparently it's encrypted. pffff.

By the way I have finally updated with some movement:

30 Sep 2010 00:18:30 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.

Mike Oxard
Sep 29, 2010, 12:10 PM
How are you all getting flight info etc? Is it from the Carrier Tracking Number? Mine's not giving me that number yet:

steviem
Sep 29, 2010, 12:22 PM
Yep wildoofsmeg, I'm on the same flight as you!

I guess Friday may be possible...

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 12:25 PM
How are you all getting flight info etc? Is it from the Carrier Tracking Number? Mine's not giving me that number yet:

Good question - my shipping is being done by TNT and I use the TNT International Tracking to get these details.

From that I found on the TNT website the only TNT Cargo flight to Europe on 29th was to Liege AND the flight number 3V48. Since then I've been using the interweb to try and check if it has taken off (it hasn't) and when it might land (who knows?).

I see that you don't have a carrier tracking number but try tracking with the 10 digit reference number - hope that works for you!

AlwaysHopeful
Sep 29, 2010, 12:40 PM
It may be unfair but I always think of TNT as a very much second tier courier to UPS, FedEX and DHL.

I wish Apple would switch up for us.

Is this delay because of TNT ineptitude?

JLB-UK
Sep 29, 2010, 01:06 PM
I think we will get our orders late now! it hasn't left hong kong and its already afternoon there! Things are starting to look more like delivery next week now! :(

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 01:25 PM
I think we will get our orders late now! it hasn't left hong kong and its already afternoon there! Things are starting to look more like delivery next week now! :(

Must have missed my post about TNT says we 100% wont get it until monday!

tripjammer
Sep 29, 2010, 01:26 PM
Try the yahoo smallbusiness fedEX tracker. Its shows more updated info than FedEX.com

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-packageTracker-s-fedex

TheBritishBloke
Sep 29, 2010, 01:30 PM
I want to know why the US get Priority FedEx.. Then we get TNT who just take their time..

paulgarb
Sep 29, 2010, 01:59 PM

100% agree with Nipz - Monday at earliest but we can amuse ourselves in the interim by keeping up this thread.

pilot25dmc
Sep 29, 2010, 02:10 PM

They are saying Monday because thats what it says on the delivery estimate, if the delivery estimate was Friday they would STILL say Friday even it was going to be late.

TNT are just covering their backs.

It takes 10 hours (give or take) to get to Liege from HK, then another 2 hours to get to the UK, if the Plane leaves HK in the next few hours then the :apple:TV's could easily be in the UK by tomorrow afternoon.

Its 3 in the morning in HK so ewe still have time.

Nipz
Sep 29, 2010, 03:02 PM
They are saying Monday because thats what it says on the delivery estimate, if the delivery estimate was Friday they would STILL say Friday even it was going to be late.

TNT are just covering their backs.

It takes 10 hours (give or take) to get to Liege from HK, then another 2 hours to get to the UK, if the Plane leaves HK in the next few hours then the :apple:TV's could easily be in the UK by tomorrow afternoon.

Its 3 in the morning in HK so ewe still have time.

Customs hold things up etc then it's got to be broken down to areas, taken to local depots and sent out from there. O and the weekend :) as much as I want it yesterday, Monday is the day people :)

iNeko
Sep 29, 2010, 03:05 PM
As much as I don't mind waiting for this thing, why is it so frustrating when the tracker doesn't update? :confused: Alas, TNT... :rolleyes:

Montymac
Sep 29, 2010, 03:48 PM
Ok ok, I'm taking the little ones to Lego Land tomorrow so I forgive TNT for not delivering but I WANT IT FRIDAY PLEEEEASE!

Richie2000
Sep 29, 2010, 04:44 PM
I downloaded the same file but it wouldn't bloody open, apparently it's encrypted. pffff.

By the way I have finally updated with some movement:

Same shipping details I have from TNT

Jamie0003
Sep 29, 2010, 05:26 PM
Same shipping details I have from TNT

Wish they would update....I really hope it's here by saturday

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 12:51 AM
Bit disappointing that nothing has changed overnight. No news from Apple, TNT or on the flight checker. :mad:
Be very interested to hear if anyone else has a different story this morning.

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 12:56 AM
Still in transit, either:

1. Flight delayed, waiting for lemon sented paper napkins.
2. Custom are having fun checking all the boxes
3. I was right and they are on a slow boat from China.

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 01:20 AM
Bit disappointing that nothing has changed overnight. No news from Apple, TNT or on the flight checker. :mad:
Be very interested to hear if anyone else has a different story this morning.

Nope same story here. No updates or anything! A little disappointed we haven't been contacted about the delay

Richie2000
Sep 30, 2010, 01:32 AM
Wish they would update....I really hope it's here by saturday

Was hoping to get mine for Saturday but not looking likely now.

Only a couple of updates from TNT but still in Hong Kong:(

30 Sep 2010* 09:00:16* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
30 Sep 2010* 08:22:56* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
30 Sep 2010* 00:18:30* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
29 Sep 2010* 04:25:54* Hong Kong* Shipment Received At Transit Point.*
29 Sep 2010* 02:13:00* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
29 Sep 2010* 02:01:28* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 23:27:35* SZ1* Shipment Collected From Sender.*

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 01:35 AM
Mine hasn't been updated for over a day now :( I bought a hdmi switch last night as I have ran out of hdmis on my tv! It will be painful having to look at that until the apple tv arrives :eek:

Dayks
Sep 30, 2010, 01:47 AM
The TNT tracker doesn't show anything happening since the 28th for me.

Trust me to get a lazy Apple TV!

Primus84
Sep 30, 2010, 01:59 AM
At least yours have all shipped. Mine doesn't even say prepared for shipment. Feeling like I'm the only one now :(

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 02:00 AM
At least yours have all shipped. Mine doesn't even say prepared for shipment. Feeling like I'm the only one now :(

When did u order?

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 02:04 AM
Well Initially when I checked this morning nothing had seemed to change and then I went looking at TNT's page to find this:

30 Sep 2010 09:00:16 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
30 Sep 2010 08:22:56 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.

Seems mine went for a walk somewhere. Anyway from what I can tell according to the HK Airport website a TNT plane left there about 10 this morning (running 30 minutes late). http://www.hongkongairport.com/flightinfo/eng/cargo_dep.html
Just set the destination as Liege and see the result.

Now for some reason, trying to track this plane down is insane. It's not coming up on any of the normal sites but it must exist as it took off from HK this morning, sigh.

Anyway this should hit Liege maybe 7 local time so we can probably assume it will be in the uk late night/early morning, maybe just in time to make it to the main sorting place and off to local hubs for delivery. Keep them fingers crossed.

chockymonster
Sep 30, 2010, 02:17 AM
I'm not sure where mine is going!

Details
Reference
Pick up date 29 Sep 2010
Destination CLOGHER
Delivery Date
Signatory
30 Sep 2010 03:42:42 Belfast Depot Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
29 Sep 2010 23:45:08 Dublin Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
29 Sep 2010 19:27:00 Cork Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 18:16:49 Cork Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 18:15:15 Cork Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
Summary / input screen

Details
Reference
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination BRACKNELL
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 09:30:26 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 01:56:00 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:31:58 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 02:21 AM
I'm not sure where mine is going!

Details
Reference
Pick up date 29 Sep 2010
Destination CLOGHER
Delivery Date
Signatory
30 Sep 2010 03:42:42 Belfast Depot Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
29 Sep 2010 23:45:08 Dublin Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
29 Sep 2010 19:27:00 Cork Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 18:16:49 Cork Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 18:15:15 Cork Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
Summary / input screen

Details
Reference
Pick up date 28 Sep 2010
Destination BRACKNELL
Delivery Date
Signatory
29 Sep 2010 09:30:26 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 01:56:00 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:31:58 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

Ignore the top half that's an old delivery that TNT have not seen fit to clear off the system yet... yes they reuse tracking numbers... no they shouldn't or rather and a much longer wrapping interval..but it's not likely to change any time soon..

yours is the same as the rest of us... lost in China somewhere or shot trying to escape! :O

DeSouza
Sep 30, 2010, 02:28 AM
Mine is still showing in transit on 28th as well.

I cant knock TNT though, they delivered my iPad 24 hours before they were in the shops which was a pleasant surprise.

Dayks
Sep 30, 2010, 02:31 AM
Seems mine went for a walk somewhere. Anyway from what I can tell according to the HK Airport website a TNT plane left there about 10 this morning (running 30 minutes late). http://www.hongkongairport.com/flightinfo/eng/cargo_dep.html
Just set the destination as Liege and see the result.

Now for some reason, trying to track this plane down is insane. It's not coming up on any of the normal sites but it must exist as it took off from HK this morning, sigh.

Anyway this should hit Liege maybe 7 local time so we can probably assume it will be in the uk late night/early morning, maybe just in time to make it to the main sorting place and off to local hubs for delivery. Keep them fingers crossed.

I know what you mean about trying to track this flight, i find 2 flight numbers 054 and 048. 054 seems to have departed according to the airport website above, but does not seem to exist according to flightstats.com.

flightstats.com shows flight 048 as probably being delayed.

Departure Status Details
Airport: (HKG) Hong Kong International Airport
City: Hong Kong, HK
Scheduled: 9:30 AM - Thu Sep 30, 2010
Local Time: 3:12 PM - Thu Sep 30, 2010
Departure Flight Notes
It is currently later at the departing airport than the expected departure time and the flight is not yet active. This may indicate a delay or cancellation. It may also be that the departure information is not available or has not reached one of our data sources yet.

Confusing isn't it?

NorrisKnight
Sep 30, 2010, 02:45 AM
Mine order got a shipped yesterday and it also seems to be lost in HK.... ARGH - i don't want delivery on Monday as i'm on a customer site. I need the delivery to happen tomorrow but i can't see that happening now :(

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 03:04 AM
Anybody planning to phone TNT this morning? - I would if I could but it is going to be one of those days again :(

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 03:06 AM
I know what you mean about trying to track this flight, i find 2 flight numbers 054 and 048. 054 seems to have departed according to the airport website above, but does not seem to exist according to flightstats.com.

flightstats.com shows flight 048 as probably being delayed.

Departure Status Details
Airport: (HKG) Hong Kong International Airport
City: Hong Kong, HK
Scheduled: 9:30 AM - Thu Sep 30, 2010
Local Time: 3:12 PM - Thu Sep 30, 2010
Departure Flight Notes
It is currently later at the departing airport than the expected departure time and the flight is not yet active. This may indicate a delay or cancellation. It may also be that the departure information is not available or has not reached one of our data sources yet.

Confusing isn't it?

Yup indeed it is. So as far as I can tell it took off just before 10 in HK and should hit liege about 7:30 but take into account the half hour delay and were looking at 8 in liege and 7 over here. We could be on for tomorrow you know.

Erurainon
Sep 30, 2010, 03:12 AM
I just had a look back at an older Apple order that come from HK, this too had a whole of a couple of days from the last HK update: see below:

26 May 2010 02:28:55 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
24 May 2010 18:02:54 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.

Mike Oxard
Sep 30, 2010, 03:49 AM
Good question - my shipping is being done by TNT and I use the TNT International Tracking to get these details.

From that I found on the TNT website the only TNT Cargo flight to Europe on 29th was to Liege AND the flight number 3V48. Since then I've been using the interweb to try and check if it has taken off (it hasn't) and when it might land (who knows?).

I see that you don't have a carrier tracking number but try tracking with the 10 digit reference number - hope that works for you!

Cheers, I tried that but it doesn't recognise the number. This morning it's still showing the same, I guess I won't get a TNT tracking number till the :apple:TV and the AE have joined each other in transit. Still don't see why that means mine gets delayed till the 12th though.

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 04:21 AM
OK I think I have figured it out, as said the goods should arrive by about 7 tonight our time but it looks like the earliest plane to leave wont arrive in the uk until 3:35 am. You know, now that i have found that out, I don't expect to see it until monday. Sigh.

paulkerdot
Sep 30, 2010, 04:40 AM
I bet it will be at your local depot on Saturday ready for delivery on Monday. You will be able to collect from the depot on Saturday morning.

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 04:56 AM
OK I think I have figured it out, as said the goods should arrive by about 7 tonight our time but it looks like the earliest plane to leave wont arrive in the uk until 3:35 am. You know, now that i have found that out, I don't expect to see it until monday. Sigh.

If they arrive in the UK tomorrow would there not be a possibility of a Saturday delivery? That is if TNT deliver on weekends

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 05:08 AM
If they arrive in the UK tomorrow would there not be a possibility of a Saturday delivery? That is if TNT deliver on weekends

only if Apple paid for a Saturday delivery... which they didn't!

Dodgeroo
Sep 30, 2010, 05:26 AM
Just checked tracking on tnt.com and it said "please call".

The lady said that all the shipments in this batch will be going out on Monday. At least it's nice to know!

edddeduck
Sep 30, 2010, 05:29 AM
only if Apple paid for a Saturday delivery... which they didn't!

Had mine sent to work as I am never home so Monday it will be for me :)

This thread has been an amusing distraction though! If you are out and about you can use this iOS app called Deliveries (http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/delivery-status-touch-package/id290986013?mt=8) (2.99) to track the location of your AppleTV (and most other orders that have tracking).

Edwin

edddeduck
Sep 30, 2010, 05:30 AM

The lady said that all the shipments in this batch will be going out on Monday. At least it's nice to know!

To pass on information I was told a page ago use the international TNT tracking page (use Google) and you will get real tracking info instead of please call. I think the UK one only starts working once the AppleTV has landed in the UK.

Edwin

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 07:16 AM

Did they say when they would be getting them in? Maybe we would be able to go and collect them sat/sun if they get them quick enough!

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 07:18 AM
Had mine sent to work as I am never home so Monday it will be for me :)

This thread has been an amusing distraction though! If you are out and about you can use this iOS app called Deliveries (http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/delivery-status-touch-package/id290986013?mt=8) (2.99) to track the location of your AppleTV (and most other orders that have tracking).

Edwin

Yes I use that App too! Very hand and a nice UI :)

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 07:23 AM
Ok TNT say it still hasn't left HK and the flight is still delayed from what she can tell. She said it wouldnt be in our locate depots until late sat - early Sunday then out for delivery Monday. No delays for the final delivery so Monday it is people :)

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 07:26 AM
Ok TNT say it still hasn't left HK and the flight is still delayed from what she can tell. She said it wouldnt be in our locate depots until late sat - early Sunday then out for delivery Monday. No delays for the final delivery so Monday it is people :)

wow ya kidding... that's a very long delay... did she give any reasons for the delay? unless the plane was half empty I would have thought that they would fly the plane and anything else would be put on the next. Or maybe there's a fault with the pane?!

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 07:33 AM

Wow, thanks for the update!
Wish they would hurry up! I want to play =P

edddeduck
Sep 30, 2010, 08:01 AM
Did they say when they would be getting them in? Maybe we would be able to go and collect them sat/sun if they get them quick enough!

Wow, thanks for the update!
Wish they would hurry up! I want to play =P

Paste your TNT tracking code into this website (http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&respCountry=au) and you will basically get the same info as the person on the phone :) They might have a small bit of extra info but that page will tell you where it is and if it is in your local depot. As mentioned before avoid the UK tracking page it is useless.

Looking at the tracking info I bet on Monday maybe Tuesday.

Edwin

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 08:11 AM
Paste your TNT tracking code into this website (http://www.tnt.com/webtracker/tracker.do?navigation=1&respLang=en&respCountry=au) and you will basically get the same info as the person on the phone :) They might have a small bit of extra info but that page will tell you where it is and if it is in your local depot. As mentioned before avoid the UK tracking page it is useless.

Edwin

TNT do have more information internally - no bad news (like plane abducted by flying saucer) ever makes it through to the public domain.

I agree with the estimate though - Monday if we are lucky, Tuesday or later if not.

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 08:27 AM
wow ya kidding... that's a very long delay... did she give any reasons for the delay? unless the plane was half empty I would have thought that they would fly the plane and anything else would be put on the next. Or maybe there's a fault with the pane?!

No reason given :( just said monday is the day.

funlad
Sep 30, 2010, 08:29 AM
As with everyone else, mine has been shipped, but Apple status shows delayed and TNT shows no movement since HK on 28th.

I have just today received by email from Apple containing my 'Billing Document' which clearly states that the sum due has been paid by credit card. Strange thing is though that my card hasn't been charged yet!? Has anyone else noticed this?

Also I go away on Monday for 16 days, so if the damn thing doesn't arrive til Monday or later I will miss it grrrrrrr. How long will TNT hold an item for if it cannot be delivered - does anyone know?

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 08:31 AM
As with everyone else, mine has been shipped, but Apple status shows delayed and TNT shows no movement since HK on 28th.

I have just today received by email from Apple containing my 'Billing Document' which clearly states that the sum due has been paid by credit card. Strange thing is though that my card hasn't been charged yet!? Has anyone else noticed this?

Also I go away on Monday for 16 days, so if the damn thing doesn't arrive til Monday or later I will miss it grrrrrrr. How long will TNT hold an item for if it cannot be delivered - does anyone know?

Best call them... I think they hold things for about 1 or 2 weeks if it's a failed delivery. Could a neighbour take it for you?

Dodgeroo
Sep 30, 2010, 08:55 AM

Edwin

Nice one!

Apparently it's at Arnhem, so plenty of time to get here for Monday.

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 08:57 AM
Nice one!

Apparently it's at Arnhem, so plenty of time to get here for Monday.

has yours just been updated? I'm still says it's departed HK..

edddeduck
Sep 30, 2010, 09:02 AM
has yours just been updated? I'm still says it's departed HK..

HK here as well

Edwin

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 09:15 AM
HK here as well

Edwin

Same here HK - no update since sept 29 :eek:

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 09:16 AM
HK here as well

Edwin

Same here! No update since the morning of the 28th

zed2
Sep 30, 2010, 09:46 AM
Mine's just updated..

30 Sep 2010 16:20:20 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 09:50 AM
Mine's just updated..

30 Sep 2010 16:20:20 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Same here! Looks like it will be in the UK soon :)

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 10:13 AM
Well nothing for me so far and yours have landed a lot sooner than I thought they would. Hmmmm. I wonder what time they will hit the uk. If it's before 12 we could probably assume arrival will be tomorrow. What do you guys think?

DeSouza
Sep 30, 2010, 10:27 AM

Same here, very strange.

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 10:28 AM
No change for me either when I checked at 16:25 UK time.
Will look again when I get home.

Dayks
Sep 30, 2010, 10:33 AM
Mine has moved from Hong Kong too.

30 Sep 2010* 16:25:12* Arnhem Hub* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 08:59:16* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 01:08:49* Hong Kong* Shipment Received At Transit Point.*
28 Sep 2010* 00:48:00* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 00:44:23* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
27 Sep 2010* 23:39:40* SZ1* Shipment Collected From Sender.*

How long from Arnham to the UK?

funlad
Sep 30, 2010, 10:42 AM
Well nothing for me so far and yours have landed a lot sooner than I thought they would. Hmmmm. I wonder what time they will hit the uk. If it's before 12 we could probably assume arrival will be tomorrow. What do you guys think?

Optimistic - but fingers crossed you never know!

JLB-UK
Sep 30, 2010, 10:43 AM
Same here, very strange.

Same here. Got the billing document just checked the bank card and no charges have been made!
Surely Apple would bill before preparing for shipping? Think there is some system error here as I had to resubmit my card details as they had the incorrect card attached to the order but I know the card number was correct as I got a authorisation hold when I ordered

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 10:45 AM
So is this where I have been going wrong all this time, there was I thinking these things were off to Liege and they are actually off to Arnhem. Ok , well Im confuddled by this, I'm just going to allow the TNT info to keep me up to date rather than figure it out myself.

funlad
Sep 30, 2010, 10:55 AM
Same here. Got the billing document just checked the bank card and no charges have been made!
Surely Apple would bill before preparing for shipping? Think there is some system error here as I had to resubmit my card details as they had the incorrect card attached to the order but I know the card number was correct as I got a authorisation hold when I ordered

I just called Apple; they are convinced that they have got the money from me, so as long as it doesn't delay delivery thats ok with me! Im sure it'll turn up on my credit card soon. But if it doesn't I'm not gonna complain!

pilot25dmc
Sep 30, 2010, 11:00 AM
Mines still stuck in HK by the looks of it. If its not arrived in Arnhem by tonight then theres no chance of it reaching me before Monday.

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 11:04 AM
Mines still stuck in HK by the looks of it. If its not arrived in Arnhem by tonight then theres no chance of it reaching me before Monday.

Same here :(

harpal999
Sep 30, 2010, 11:13 AM
Same here :(

same here....

edddeduck
Sep 30, 2010, 11:15 AM
Same here! Looks like it will be in the UK soon :)

Happy Dance mine is as well :) Does not change it will be a Monday delivery IMHO.

Edwin

harpal999
Sep 30, 2010, 11:31 AM
apple's shipping sucks...

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 12:07 PM
Mine has moved from Hong Kong too.

30 Sep 2010* 16:25:12* Arnhem Hub* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 08:59:16* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 00:44:23* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
27 Sep 2010* 23:39:40* SZ1* Shipment Collected From Sender.*

How long from Arnham to the UK?

If you compare dates above with mine below there is a day difference - perhaps we are only 24 hours behind this shipment?

This is frustrating isn't it?:(

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 12:33 PM
If you compare dates above with mine below there is a day difference - perhaps we are only 24 hours behind this shipment?

Well if you look at it like that then I'm also a day behind you:

30 Sep 2010 09:00:16 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
30 Sep 2010 08:22:56 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.

Eeeep.

timROGERS
Sep 30, 2010, 12:38 PM

Looks like yours is in the same boat as mine, in the figurative sense of course:

30 Sep 2010 09:00:18 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
30 Sep 2010 08:22:59 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 02:01:43 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 23:32:05 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

This is really annoying me. They really seem to be making a meal of getting this to the UK!

pilot25dmc
Sep 30, 2010, 01:01 PM
BOOM! Thats more like it.

Looks like the gods are smiling...

30 Sep 2010 19:40:43 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Arnhem is only 2 hours from the UK TNT Hub, then it will be on a plane to Belfast for me or a lorry to the rest of you guys.

Mowgli21
Sep 30, 2010, 01:03 PM
30 Sep 2010* 15:55:48* Arnhem Hub* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 08:59:19* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
28 Sep 2010* 00:45:02* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
27 Sep 2010* 23:51:42* SZ1* Shipment Collected

Mines hit holland aswell!!! Come on Friday.

mwjdavies
Sep 30, 2010, 01:04 PM
Just rang TNT and told it has just gone through Holland Depot.
Still quoting Monday as delivery date though!

iNeko
Sep 30, 2010, 01:08 PM
Is Arnham where Arn comes from? Has he intercepted our AppleTVs?! ;)

I'm glad they managed to get a pilot that wasn't hungover and got that damn plane from Hong Kong (sorry, I made up an interesting story of why the flight was delayed...) Here's hoping for tomorrow :D :D :D

pilot25dmc
Sep 30, 2010, 01:14 PM
If they have just gone through the Dutch Depot then they will be on a plane pretty soon and hitting Heathrow in a few hours.

Check TNT's site again around 10 or 11 and the :apple:TV's should be in the UK.

Sep 30, 2010, 01:25 PM
Hi! I'm in the same situation as you guys, but judging by my iPhone 4 TNT tracking it looks like Monday will be the day, have a look:
16 Jul 2010* 16:06:00* Swansea* Shipment Delivered In Good Condition.*
16 Jul 2010* 08:30:57* Swansea* Out For Delivery.*
15 Jul 2010* 15:00:22* Northampton Hub* Shipment In Transit.*
14 Jul 2010* 13:53:15* Arnhem Hub* Shipment In Transit.*
13 Jul 2010* 04:28:13* Hong Kong* Shipment In Transit.*
13 Jul 2010* 03:02:25* Hong Kong* Shipment Received At Transit Point.*
13 Jul 2010* 01:56:00* SZ1* Shipment In Transit.*
13 Jul 2010* 00:22:23* Shenzhen* Shipment In Transit.*
12 Jul 2010* 23:50:01* Shenzhen* Shipment Collected From Sender.*

andykass
Sep 30, 2010, 01:36 PM
I seem to have different shipping info then is being reported, in fact I have two references being tracked only one consignment number, but with different destinations both progressing at same time?
Anyone else got this?

First box shows

Destination VIERZON
30 Sep 2010 14:14:58 Garonor Road Hub Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 16:27:04 Madrid Intl Road Hub Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 00:19:00 Porto Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:09:31 Porto Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 22:08:15 Porto Shipment Received At Origin Depot.

But I'm in Poole,UK (not france) and have another box below with following

Destination POOLE
30 Sep 2010 09:00:21 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
30 Sep 2010 08:23:45 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:25:49 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 02:02:31 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.
28 Sep 2010 23:51:51 SZ1 Shipment Collected From Sender.

What gives :confused:

Seamaster
Sep 30, 2010, 01:39 PM

TNT re-use old tracking numbers. As explained earlier in the thread, you can disregard the one that isn't correct.

pilot25dmc
Sep 30, 2010, 01:42 PM

What the last guy said... I have 2 boxes above mine showing a shipment to Portugal and Dublin.

Jamie0003
Sep 30, 2010, 02:11 PM
TNT re-use old tracking numbers. As explained earlier in the thread, you can disregard the one that isn't correct.

TNT seem pretty rubbish really....wonder why Apple didn't pick anyone better? Or are they the only option?

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 02:41 PM
BOOM! Thats more like it.

Looks like the gods are smiling...

30 Sep 2010 19:40:43 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Arnhem is only 2 hours from the UK TNT Hub, then it will be on a plane to Belfast for me or a lorry to the rest of you guys.

Took my eyes off it for a junk food, cheesy TV evening and Arnhem it is!!

30 Sep 2010 19:55:09 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Going to sleep better tonight - still thinking Monday though - working at home anyway tomorrow so got it covered. :D

Apple status also more encouraging
Shipped to NORTH BERWICK, GB 28 Sep 2010
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 30 Sep 2010

Nipz
Sep 30, 2010, 03:02 PM
Mine finally caught up :D must have dropped mine and had to go back for it :)

paulgarb
Sep 30, 2010, 03:10 PM
Mine finally caught up :D must have dropped mine and had to go back for it :)

Been an exciting half hour but I'm really going to ignore it for now. Something to look forward to tomorrow morning. ;)

Jamie0003
Sep 30, 2010, 03:13 PM
My status is the same as everyone else

30 Sep 2010 19:48:29 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 09:30:38 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
29 Sep 2010 04:26:06 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
29 Sep 2010 01:59:34 SZ1 Shipment In Transit.

apple order status says

Shipped to DISS, GB 28 Sep 2010
Current Delivery Status Shipment dispatched 30 Sep 2010
Signed by

really wish it could come tomorrow, but very unlikely

TheBritishBloke
Sep 30, 2010, 03:28 PM
*snip*

Exactly the same.. There is a very slim chance it will be delivered tomorrow, typical that we get 2nd class.

Mike Oxard
Sep 30, 2010, 03:57 PM
Exactly the same.. There is a very slim chance it will be delivered tomorrow, typical that we get 2nd class.

But we get to pay more for the privilege, so that makes it better :o

wildoofsmeg
Sep 30, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm still stuck in transit. Why do I have to get left behind? Sad face.

The Samurai
Sep 30, 2010, 04:41 PM
Mines is showing Arnhem (Netherlands) now as well... wasn't about an hour ago. If this is the case, then expect delivery tomorrow.

Sep 30, 2010, 04:52 PM
Mines is showing Arnhem (Netherlands) now as well... wasn't about an hour ago. If this is the case, then expect delivery tomorrow.

i hope so! but i think what happens is, they go to northampton tomorrow, then the next day after that it should go out to the local depots. but because apple didn't pay for weekend delivery this will be on monday morning... i hope i'm wrong though!

mwjdavies
Oct 1, 2010, 12:37 AM
Anyones updated this morning?

Drew-bear
Oct 1, 2010, 12:51 AM
Nope nothing

paulgarb
Oct 1, 2010, 01:02 AM
Anyones updated this morning?

No change here either :(

Project
Oct 1, 2010, 01:14 AM
Still in ****ing transit from Hong Kong. I detest TNT

Nipz
Oct 1, 2010, 01:22 AM
i hope so! but i think what happens is, they go to northampton tomorrow, then the next day after that it should go out to the local depots. but because apple didn't pay for weekend delivery this will be on monday morning... i hope i'm wrong though!

It's looking up that it might get to our depot early but cant imagine it being earlier than Monday :(

JLB-UK
Oct 1, 2010, 01:27 AM
Nope nothing

Mine is still in NL
Though Apple reckon its in transit to me?!?! mmm

Nipz
Oct 1, 2010, 01:33 AM
Ok 99 has left my account this morning... Don't understand as when it was charged the first time I never saw it go back in. O well!

zed2
Oct 1, 2010, 01:39 AM
yeah bored now... was hoping that I might get it today but looks like Monday it is..I know everyone said Monday, but a geek can hope!..

I'll just have to play with my desktop remote control cars which should arrive today instead..:cool:

NorrisKnight
Oct 1, 2010, 01:55 AM
Well mine seems to but stuck in HK.

Nipz
Oct 1, 2010, 02:06 AM
Well mine seems to but stuck in HK.

Order date?

hankdesign
Oct 1, 2010, 02:29 AM
I think it will be monday, and will hit stores then too.

DeSouza
Oct 1, 2010, 02:33 AM
Ok 99 has left my account this morning... Don't understand as when it was charged the first time I never saw it go back in. O well!

Yep money taken from my account this morning too

JLB-UK
Oct 1, 2010, 02:40 AM

Yep same here!

Richie2000
Oct 1, 2010, 02:44 AM
Still in ****ing transit from Hong Kong. I detest TNT

+1 :mad:

wildoofsmeg
Oct 1, 2010, 02:53 AM
Yeah I'm still in transit from HK myself. How long can it take, I mean that's way over 24 hours, what are TNT playing at?

Mike Oxard
Oct 1, 2010, 03:47 AM
Payment has also been taken from my account (it actually shows it came out yesterday), and I got a mail from Quidco this morning saying my order had started tracking with them for my cashback, which is nice as I'd forgotten I'd gone through Quidco:D

I've still not got a TNT tracking number, and my Apple Shipment Status is showing two different dates, estimated delivery date is the 12th, but current delivery status (In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule) has the 4th. I guess that the re-furb AirPort Express I ordered has confused TNT, I'm a bit more hopeful for a Monday delivery now though.

NorrisKnight
Oct 1, 2010, 03:59 AM
Just had another update to say mine landed in Arnhem this morning. WooHoo it does look likely thats its going to be a Monday delivery. I ordered mine 2 days before a guy i work with and his still hasn't been shipped.........