Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sap12690

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I know this has probably been asked a lot but.... i finally saved enough money to buy my Macbook pro. I wanted to know if anybody knew when the 2011 model will be released and when they might announce it. Cause i want it really bad but want to wait for the newest model.

vipergts2207

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2009
Columbus, OH
I know this has probably been asked a lot but.... i finally saved enough money to buy my Macbook pro. I wanted to know if anybody knew when the 2011 model will be released and when they might announce it. Cause i want it really bad but want to wait for the newest model.

Tomorrow.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
There are a number of active threads on this and you can find them by using the search function or MRoogle

Bottom line is nobody knows
Best guess is the first half of 2011
Maybe March-ish

Squadleader

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Avalon Hill

Day after tomorrow....Price increase as well..I have a friend who knows someone who works in California....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.