Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ACDACDACD

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi there, I would like to know if there is any chance for the 2011 MacBook Pro to be released before April 15 or at least available for pre-order. I would very much like to get it for my birthday! I appreciate your thoughts and replies in advance!
Thanks!

ACDACDACD

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

You're being sarcastic aren't you? Lol. Knew all the answers I'd get would be like yours.

Slurk

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2010
Hi,

Well there's no way of being sure and there are rumors out there, but none of them might be actually true. I guess the best thing you can do right now is to keep an eye out for any event announcements that Apple has. I'm guessing that the new MPBs are going to be released around April/May, but I can't be sure.

Also, you could always ask for a late birthday present, just let your parents or whoever's getting you the MPB buy it for you later. :)

ACDACDACD

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks a lot for your answer. I already am looking up many articles about the subject, well at least the few that exist. And, thanks for your suggestion, I probably will ask for a late birthday present. Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.