PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please

18E retired
Aug 1, 2011, 09:44 AM
I have a macBook pro and just upgraded to lion. I have a couple of system pref panes (macaroni and Chimey) from atomic bird. I keep getting a message when I go to use them that i must close the pref panes and reopen them for them to be enabled...........but nope it don't work........i hit the ? mark icon and it says i need to be in 32 bit mode. HOWEVER, I have other stuff that runs on 32 bit mode fine...........HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

maflynn
Aug 1, 2011, 09:51 AM
Contact the developer regarding these. Its evident that those preferences are incompatible to Lion and AFAIK there's nothing that be done to resolve this

18E retired
Aug 1, 2011, 09:59 AM
Sent several e-mails .......no reply...........no phone # for customer service......looks like I'm just stuck..........but I know there has to be a fix........but it will probably be and upgrade......i hope they are free :D

roksob
Aug 2, 2011, 12:09 AM
I installed Lion yesterday on my MacBook Pro. I just checked Macaroni and it had performed its daily and weekly maintenance chores. Seems to be working OK. The system did ask me to close and re-open the pref pane, but otherwise no problems. I am using version 2.1.1.