Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

silverpilot03

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2005
Mr_Brightside_@ said:
is there any way to cancel an order after it has arrived? long, long story. thankx

I hope I understood you right. Cancelling order would be impossible as the order has "arrived", you can return it though, right?

Mr_Brightside_@

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 23, 2005
Toronto
noooo purolator has the box for my ipod with which i want to send it back in. it has been more than five days so they probly got rid of it. how can i tell apple to close that order so that i can reorder it?
?

Betateam

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2005
Mr_Brightside_@ said:
noooo purolator has the box for my ipod with which i want to send it back in. it has been more than five days so they probly got rid of it. how can i tell apple to close that order so that i can reorder it?
?

First thing...sleep it off man. Whatever it is you are on....it is not good for you.

Second after you sober up think about what the heck it is you need. I have very little clue. I'd call Purolator with a tracking number maybe...and see where it is. They have a cancel shipment link right on their main web page. The internet is a wonderful thing. Use it.

Then call Apple I guess.

PS. The SHIFT key is your friend. Use it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.