PDA

View Full Version : ipod DIY's

Mr_Brightside_@
Oct 18, 2005, 07:57 PM
is there any way to cancel an order after it has arrived? long, long story. thankx

silverpilot03
Oct 18, 2005, 08:03 PM
is there any way to cancel an order after it has arrived? long, long story. thankx

I hope I understood you right. Cancelling order would be impossible as the order has "arrived", you can return it though, right?

Mr_Brightside_@
Oct 18, 2005, 08:55 PM
no, c, someone told purolator that they dont know who i am
now i can't open any more requests...

screensaver400
Oct 18, 2005, 10:12 PM
Wait, what?

crazzyeddie
Oct 18, 2005, 10:35 PM

Remember kids, don't drink and post.

pdpfilms
Oct 18, 2005, 10:49 PM
Remember kids, don't drink and post.

Good point. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=155451&highlight=funny+story+ipod)

Really though, what are you trying to ask? Are you trying to cancel payment after receiving the iPod?

Mr_Brightside_@
Oct 19, 2005, 03:01 PM
noooo purolator has the box for my ipod with which i want to send it back in. it has been more than five days so they probly got rid of it. how can i tell apple to close that order so that i can reorder it?
?

Betateam
Oct 19, 2005, 03:09 PM
noooo purolator has the box for my ipod with which i want to send it back in. it has been more than five days so they probly got rid of it. how can i tell apple to close that order so that i can reorder it?
?

First thing...sleep it off man. Whatever it is you are on....it is not good for you.

Second after you sober up think about what the heck it is you need. I have very little clue. I'd call Purolator with a tracking number maybe...and see where it is. They have a cancel shipment link right on their main web page. The internet is a wonderful thing. Use it.

Then call Apple I guess.

PS. The SHIFT key is your friend. Use it.