Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
So, another site of yours to review.

Another uninspired, Blog.

Why dont you finish your last one?

every post of this SamL is a self proclaiming thread. he points to his websites, to his blogs and to his own Diggs. And nothing more. 20 posts, and nothing constructive!?

And you wonder why I have a problem with you? What is this incessant need to continually criticise. You do realise you would serve your stated purpose (of trying to prevent proliferation of this type of thread) if you simply ignored it?

David

dreamfocused

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2007
Toronto
wow, yet another blog like website you made? you should just stick to one blog for all purposes... it also needs a total makeover

emorydunn

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2006
Austin Texas
Well, there is no site to be found: from the URL "This blog has already been deleted from the database. The blog listing will be removed in a few minutes." The design is unispiring, the colors leave somthing to be desired for.

REALLY, IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING THERE?

dreamfocused

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2007
Toronto
Well, there is no site to be found: from the URL "This blog has already been deleted from the database. The blog listing will be removed in a few minutes." The design is unispiring, the colors leave somthing to be desired for.

REALLY, IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING THERE?

you're right.. it was up and running only a few minutes ago... damn that was fast to be deleted! you didn't miss much... it was very bland.. i'm sorry to say, i don't want to be mean, but it was very plain and lacked design.

janitorC7

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2006
California
its not down, I see it...

I really like the design...... I complament the designers and WordPress for the design, I like the simplicity of their 2 colum layouts and how they can allow the end user to customize it with no knowledge of HTML, CSS ect.

Sam,

I honestly think that you should get involved in learning some design and web technologies. You create many blogs and sites and I think that it shows interest.

I recomend starting where I did, and learn HTML, but dont bother with Tags, learn CSS while you are at it. Next work of templating CMS's like WordPress and Drupal. Learning some PHP would be helpful there..

All the Best

Cooper

P.S. I know a lot of designers here, admittedly I was one of them, gave you a lot of crap for ripping off Zach Braffs site. Sorry about that, I should have though about it more before, when I was first learning how to program the first think I would do is find a site that it like and try to recreate it, kinda make my own tutorial. I wish you all the best

I do however, like the content of your sites, good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.