Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
List your top iPhone cases from 1. to whatever..

My top 3GS cases are:

1. Slider metallic by Incase
2. Pixel skin by Speck

My top 1G cases are:
1. Agent18 clear and black "slider" cases (100% recycled plastic)
2. Revo by Iskin
3. Vroom by Came-mate

colmaclean

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Berlin
I'm using the InCase Slider (my first ever iPhone case).

No problems so far. Haven't dropped it onto a hard surface, so can't really testify to its true worth just yet...

WickedRabbit

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2009
Tried out the Incase slider and think it's the nicest looking hard case out there, but the inner hard plastic left scuff marks on my iPhone 3GS when removing it. Have since then switched to the Case-Mate Smooth. Same material as the Incase, excellent grip and the inner doesn't damage the phone.

1) Case-Mate Smooth
2) Incase Slider
3) iSkin

Yelmurc

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2008
Houston TX
SENA APPLE iPHONE 3G/3G S ELEGA POUCH

I love this its thin I'm able to keep it in my front pocket and since it has a clip It just says near the top of the pocket for easy access. Couldn't be happier with it.

Reclaim3r

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2009
PA
I am currently using the iFrogz Luxe.

3Giphoneorange1.jpg

It's my first iPhone case... so far it's working nicely... feels good in the hand, not too bulky, and looks nice.

My only complaint is that the little button on the back serves no purpose. I believe it's supposed to keep the top and bottom pieces together, but I can take the bottom off by just pulling. I haven't had it come off any time that I didn't want it to, but still...

paul100

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2009
Here are my 3GS cases
iPhone Gorilla Tube Carbon Edition case
iPhone Elega case

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
1.) Switcheasy Rebel Serpent.
2.) Speck Candyshell.

I liked the Candyshell alright out of my 10 cases, and then I got the Rebel. The Rebel SMOKES anything Incase, Speck, Contour, Incipio, or anyone else can put out.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I'll throw in my vote for the Seidio Innocase. I've tried a few cases (Slider and iFrogz Luxe to name a couple) but nothing is better than the Innocase for me.

Blue Fox

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
I currently have (and still use) the iSkin Revo 2, along with a InvisibleShield screen cover. I've dropped it a couple of times on concrete and it bounces. Very protective case, though it does make the phone a little bulky (and since it's rubber-ish, it kind of sticks in your pocket when you're trying to pull it out.

I use mine without their clear cover thing which I wasn't a fan of.

REVO3G-BK.png

OhioLefty

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2009
Marware Sport Grip with Power Support Anti-glare screen protector.

Good affordable protection until I find something better. I've had my 3GS about a week and this is my first case for it. Always looking though...

m3coolpix

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2007
BSE on my iPhone 2G for as long as I could remember.

BSE full wrap on my 3G for awhile, then an Otterbox Defender, then just a BSE screen protector and a SwitchEasy Capsule NEO up until getting the 3GS a couple weeks ago. Had the NEO since 12/08.

The NEO has been awesome, but it did it's job and looks too beat up to be on my 3GS :D

Have a Speck CandyShell on the way for the 3GS.

Tried a bunch of others, none ever stayed on more than a day or two.

Xanderprime

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2009
I have 3 cases so far and these are my rankings:

1) otterbox defender
2) vaja ivolution sp
3) iskin solo

I just feel more secure with the otterbox on and can use the iPhone mostly everywhere with that case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.