Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Apple Collectors

Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1
xstokes11
macrumors newbie

Where to sell Apple collection

hey all! i have a pretty extensive collection of mac products that i am looking to sell. the main bulk of it is mac magazines full collections with multilple copies: macformat. icreate. computer arts. macworld(ukandus). wired. macaddict. etc etc. the list goes on and on.

i also have a lot of mac software never used and a few desktop computers and laptops too. printers and accessories are also available but are not priority.

where can i sell or list all this stuff??
xstokes11 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Tomorrow
macrumors 603

eBay.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:07 PM   #3
ppcg4mac
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstokes11 View Post
hey all! i have a pretty extensive collection of mac products that i am looking to sell. the main bulk of it is mac magazines full collections with multilple copies: macformat. icreate. computer arts. macworld(ukandus). wired. macaddict. etc etc. the list goes on and on.

i also have a lot of mac software never used and a few desktop computers and laptops too. printers and accessories are also available but are not priority.

where can i sell or list all this stuff??
We have a Marketplace here on the forum, but you have to be a member for 6 months and have at least 250 posts to access it. Otherwise, I would recommend eBay or your local Craigslist page.

iPod Touch 2g 16 GB, Dell Optiplex 755, Pentium 3 "Server", Whatever the library runs.
ppcg4mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:25 PM   #4
maflynn

[MOD NOTE]
OP, we do not allow sales of items outside the marketplace (you need to be a member for 6 months and a post count greater then 250 for access). I updated the title to make it more appropriate
maflynn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2014, 06:22 PM   #5
Apple Power
macrumors newbie

where to sell apple collection.

Not sure if I have good or better karma then most but I've had good dealings on ebay, everything purchased was described and if not I was able to return it. So to me, it's sometimes worth the higher price. But more important to me is I do find ebay safe or safer than say a craigslist or whatever else close to it.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and we many times hear of a craigslist ripoff, as the posters know your coming with cash so you have to be careful.
Bob
Apple Power is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Apple Collectors