Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vetvito

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Most post from the news thread:

Ok I have Auxo. Is it just me or is the icons in multi task mode glitchy as hell? When I double tap or swipe up(Zephyr) only a couple icons show, and when swiping left and right it's really glitchy.

I'm uninstalling. Switchy, Zephyr and Intelliscreenx is a lot better.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Most post from the news thread:

Ok I have Auxo. Is it just me or is the icons in multi task mode glitchy as hell? When I double tap or swipe up(Zephyr) only a couple icons show, and when swiping left and right it's really glitchy.

I'm uninstalling. Switchy, Zephyr and Intelliscreenx is a lot better.

What to do you expect? It's brand new, it's not going to be perfect right away.

It's working fine for me on 4S with Zephyr.

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
What to do you expect? It's brand new, it's not going to be perfect right away.

It's working fine for me on 4S with Zephyr.

Yes but in its current state its not very usable, a lot of the time some of the icons dont show up and just leave blank spaces.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Yes but in its current state its not very usable, a lot of the time some of the icons dont show up and just leave blank spaces.

That happens to me rarely, but click the blank space, I know you're smart enough to know what that blank space is. It's brand new, bugs will be there.

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
That happens to me rarely, but click the blank space, I know you're smart enough to know what that blank space is. It's brand new, bugs will be there.

Yes i understand but it happens to me very often, ill try and reinstall it. Even if i press the blank space it does nothing.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Yes i understand but it happens to me very often, ill try and reinstall it. Even if i press the blank space it does nothing.

Oh okay, might just be a bad install. When I press the blank space it opens up the app that's suppose to be there.

All in all, it's cool. I'm more use to Switchy, I enjoyed the 6 icons.

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
Oh okay, might just be a bad install. When I press the blank space it opens up the app that's suppose to be there.

All in all, it's cool. I'm more use to Switchy, I enjoyed the 6 icons.

Yes it's very cool and has lots of features but its buggy ill wait for future releases, I think I'll try out switchy in the meantime.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Yes it's very cool and has lots of features but its buggy ill wait for future releases, I think I'll try out switchy in the meantime.

You're going to love Switchy. I'm going to switch back to Switchy from Auxo.

Auxo is cool, don't get me wrong, just not for me right at this moment.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
Is it just me or auxo slows down my iPhone,I am on 5.1.1 and now some apps open slower like settings app.

badlt1

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
Texas
Springboard crashes

I had springboard crashes when I would try and play the music player or Pandora, almost every single time. It would respring and be safe mode, I would restart again and it would be fine and work fine. I ended up uninstalling it till an update comes out that hopefully address some of the issues. I have Music control pro installed and I thought that might have been the problem, but I uninstalled music control and it still crashed the springboard, so reinstalled music control pro and uninstalled Auxo and no crashes since.

badlt1

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
Texas
Still getting crashes with Auxo

I had to uninstall Auxo due to the springboard crashes. I saw on Cydia there was an updated version so I gave it a shot but almost imediately I am having SB crashes and everytime I start the music player or Pandora, it crashes the SB and I have to restart SB and then it works. I have a 4s running lockinfo, and few other tweaks, not overy modded, and no themes. Anyone else having this issues? I like the look of this, just wish it wouldn't cause instability.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Is it just me or auxo slows down my iPhone,I am on 5.1.1 and now some apps open slower like settings app.

Usually - these types of tweaks does that, sadly.

Thats the reason why Im not touching those things. Before there used to be a spiraltweak for the iPhone 3G. I tried it out and all that but it crashed my springboard way too many times.
Best way would be if Apple took it in and made it their primary multitasker.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
What is the benefit of wasting memory on seeing whatever is inside each app in such a small space? Overall looks cool, but not practical

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
if you have a suggestion for him email him with the idea and tell him to fix the springboard crashing while he's at it. ;)

My springboard isn't crashing from auxo, bummer if yours is. I have been thoroughly impressed with this tweak.

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
Well if I remove it then it's not crashing I olny have a few tweaks installed so it's pretty easy to find the culprit.

that stinks man, sorry.. i wonder if the iPhone 4 cant handle auxo as well as the 4s/5...

SuperSnake2012

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2005
NY
I had this for a few days but it kept crashing my phone. My favorite feature was just sliding the app down to close it. I miss that feature.

swoosh0217

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
NW
I bought it and I have not have a single problem. Very cool tweak when I watch the video.

My only 2 cents is that I wish there was a toggle for the SSH so I can completely get rid of SBsettings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.