Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iredrock

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2013
I purchased unlocks for 10 phones on sunday from unlock fusion. Still no unlock as of today even tho my client dashboard reads "success" ..i clicked the verify button on the right and its been in process for over 2 days now. I got so frustrated with it I found another service (swiftunlocks) and decided id give fusion another day to make it happen before i went with swiftunlocks, then when I got back on swiftunlocks last night to purchase unlocks from them....all the sudden their att iphone unlock service has been pulled from theyre store.

Whats going on with all this? I need to get these phones unlocked pronto.

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2012
I purchased unlocks for 10 phones on sunday from unlock fusion. Still no unlock as of today even tho my client dashboard reads "success" ..i clicked the verify button on the right and its been in process for over 2 days now. I got so frustrated with it I found another service (swiftunlocks) and decided id give fusion another day to make it happen before i went with swiftunlocks, then when I got back on swiftunlocks last night to purchase unlocks from them....all the sudden their att iphone unlock service has been pulled from theyre store.

Whats going on with all this? I need to get these phones unlocked pronto.

Swiftunlocks.com and unlockfusion.net are the same company

I got the same issue

prosssopheap

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2013
Did swiftunlocks.com resolve your problem?

I just talked with them on email and they said their site is back up.
this is my first time using their service... have they been good service for you?

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Nov 23, 2012

I just talked with them on email and they said their site is back up.
this is my first time using their service... have they been good service for you?

They have in the past! I used to get he unlocks for AT&T iPhones done within 3 hours

Everything was messed up this week, but soon they'll be back doing a good service (hopefully)

DayOfChaos

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
Just saying, I like ATFDL. They provided me with great service and email replys are usually in seconds. They use Twitter and FB alot for support. http://atfdl.com/store/

I haven't seen any announcements about unlock fails, but I haven't had any fails with ATFDL.

Good luck!

canvasback13

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
I just unlocked with swuftunlocks 4/18. It took less than 24 hours. I haven't plugged into itunes yet. I took out my at7t sim, and dropped in a TMobile sim and the phone already working fine on tmobile, I tested it with a call and I am up and running.

I am amazed how quick and cheap it was.

kingranch2013

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2013
swift unlock/unlock fusion

Swift unlock is very rude and disrespectful,He called my cousin a wetback and nikka because he was told his service is too slow.very racist people..stay away from swift unlock/unlock fusion.

jjx360

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2013
I have done 2 AT&T iphone unlocks in 3 weeks for $2 each. I get an email for each one within a few hours saying its unlocked. I don't know why people have issues with them.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Swift unlock is very rude and disrespectful,He called my cousin a wetback and nikka because he was told his service is too slow.very racist people..stay away from swift unlock/unlock fusion.

Lol, too funny.

I have done 2 AT&T iphone unlocks in 3 weeks for $2 each. I get an email for each one within a few hours saying its unlocked. I don't know why people have issues with them.

Their service is a hit or a miss. I've unlocked a dozen of iPhones with Swift, with some orders completing in 5 min., and others taking up to 2 days.

nicholasss

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2012
Usa

Him and his brother are both arrogant f * cks. I would know this after supplying unlocks for one of them. They don't want to pay upfront and their orders must be priority.

So much for that.

Nestor34

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2013
Not true, I do all my unlocks through them and they get the job done! Never any problems!

----------

Him and his brother are both arrogant f * cks. I would know this after supplying unlocks for one of them. They don't want to pay upfront and their orders must be priority.

So much for that.
They are the ****!!! They get it done!!! Always!

nicholasss

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2012
Usa
Not true, I do all my unlocks through them and they get the job done! Never any problems!

----------

They are the ****!!! They get it done!!! Always!

You do your unlocks through them. Try supplying them. They aren't "direct" as they like to claim...

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
You do your unlocks through them. Try supplying them. They aren't "direct" as they like to claim...

I'm definitely starting to get disappointed with their communication, its like no respect for small timers like my self. I have to send out multiple emails just to get a simple response.

swiftunlocks

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2013
I'm definitely starting to get disappointed with their communication, its like no respect for small timers like my self. I have to send out multiple emails just to get a simple response.

its because you sent 100 emails for one thing and have no patience..

----------

send us an IMEI we can do it INSTANT. i dont think you can claim you can do that.. or are you direct....

Last edited by a moderator:

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
its because you sent 100 emails for one thing and have no patience.

----------

My sincere apology for making such an upsetting statement towards you, and its good to have you board I'm sure you can provide some updates since I'm sure large portion if your customers hover this forum than any other.

phillyi

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2011
I unlocked my att iphone 5 using swiftunlocks express service last week and had no issues at all...great service. confirmed my unlock with restore through itunes.

DayOfChaos

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011

----------

really man? you have to squat and take customers on a thread. that can get you banned on here.

also you can state who you get your codes from which come directly from us too.

----------

send us an IMEI we can do it INSTANT. i dont think you can claim you can do that.. or are you direct....

I don't mean to be that guy, but you are a business. The way you handled this situation is appalling.

Imagine if Tim Cook said that to someone, or a customer. I'm sure he thinks it, but that should never been said.

Last edited:

ogremoustro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I'm sure he will be fine without him or his $2.
Way less headaches. Some customers are not worth the trouble.

As the person above me said, he is running a business, he should attend all of his customers and if he is annoyed by a customer he should never state it. It's not very professional.

nicholasss

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2012
Usa

----------

really man? you have to squat and take customers on a thread. that can get you banned on here.

also you can state who you get your codes from which come directly from us too.

----------

You wouldn't of had the other 99 emails if you responded to the 1st one.

I was offering a better customer service experience. One you don't seem to care about or provide. Whether a reseller has 1 order or 1,000, I treat them all with respect.

None of my codes come from you. I offer services which appear days later on your website...whose buying from who?

What does "INSTANT" service prove? Nothing.

Claiming you are "direct" for any network is a dime a dozen these days. Do I need to offer At&t unlocks for free?

It's obvious how you treat your customers and how bad of an attitude you have. Not only by the responses on this forum, but from other resellers in this business. (Your brother included)

Best of luck to you, it's never too late to change. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.