Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

udflyer

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2011
3 days since the Sunday post of "Back Soon".

The lack of communication is ridiculous in my opinion.

At this point I have 0 sense if we are 1 day or 1 month away ....

Unreal ........

PBG4 Dude

macrumors 601
Jul 6, 2007
If my name was in that YouTube video I'd issue a takedown request.

Not cool showing people's names and email addresses,

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
No one will officially know when it will be back until it's actually back. The only new update that Apple can realistically provide prior to that is to say they are still working in getting it back up as soon as they can (and perhaps that it's taking longer than they would like). No actual new information really and certainly no actual date or estimate--that is pretty much the standard way to deal with security breaches.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
In few hours, because it will be Thursday again, they should exchange the "Last Thursday," with something else ;-)
Technically that would really be when Friday comes around (and possibly when it happens in California where Apple is).

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
Incidentally, iTunes Connect is the thing that most needs an overhaul.

Google's store provides fantastic analytics. iTunes Connect tells you basically nothing other than some basic sales statistics.

Apple should at least provide something like TestFlight/FlightPath for the 30% they get. Things like checkpoints would be great to see which features people use most often and to help annotate crash reports.

I dont use iTunes connect for anything but updates. Appannie is the way to go for analytics I think.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.