|Jun 21, 2011, 12:49 AM||#1|
Move MS office to another Mac
for office 2011 :
- copy microsoft folder from older macs Applications folder To --> Applications folder (on target/new mac)
- copy ~Library/Application Support/microsoft folder to Target Mac
- copy ~Library/prefrences/*microsoft* to Target Mac
- copy ~Library/users/your_username/Library/preferences/*microsoft* to Target Mac
- Copy ~Library/users/your_username/Library/Application support/Microsoft to target Mac.
And voila ...MS office is now on your new Mac. Do note however that you must keep only one copy of MS office active post the move to avoid getting into any licensing trouble.
Last edited by iLoveiTunes; Jun 21, 2011 at 01:27 AM.
|Jun 27, 2011, 11:04 PM||#3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Office for Mac 2011 vs free suites like Open Office||Sossity||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||19||Mar 19, 2014 10:01 PM|
|New Office for Mac to Come Next Spring, Office for iOS Not Arriving Until Fall 2014?||MacRumors||MacRumors.com News Discussion||134||Feb 1, 2014 07:18 PM|
|Microsoft Updates Office for Mac 2011 With Office 365 Compatibility, Bug Fixes||MacRumors||Mac Blog Discussion||73||May 30, 2013 12:16 AM|
|Office for Mac 2011 or Parallels/Win7/Office 2010||RaidersFan223||MacBook Air||23||Sep 22, 2012 06:54 AM|
|Office 2013 for Windows announced - How it impacts Office for Mac||iFanboy||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||18||Aug 31, 2012 11:53 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.