Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will iOS 7.1 be released today?

• Yes

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
England
A simple question. Will Apple release iOS 7.1 later today? Mods, close this if you will, I just want a few answers!

bkends35

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2013
USA
I really don't think so, we've waited 6 months or so, another week won't hurt people. :rolleyes:

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2013
o6gort.png

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
2nd week of March:)

Just because Saturday was March 1st, doesn't mean that the next day, Sunday, begins the second week of March.

By any validation, we are currently in the first week of March and will be until this weekend. You are the only one that quantifies that we are currently in the second week of March.

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
Just because Saturday was March 1st, doesn't mean that the next day, Sunday, begins the second week of March.

By any validation, we are currently in the first week of March and will be until this weekend. You are the only one that quantifies that we are currently in the second week of March.

I don't think that you are speaking for everyone because if you were, and your not of course, then everyone would be wrong. We are most certainly right now in the second week of March. You are incorrect. But the fact of the matter is still, IOS 7.1 will be released this week, the second week of March.

MisakixMikasa

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
I don't think that you are speaking for everyone because if you were, and your not of course, then everyone would be wrong. We are most certainly right now in the second week of March. You are incorrect. But the fact of the matter is still, IOS 7.1 will be released this week, the second week of March.

Wait...what? This week is first week of March....the second week should be next week. Unless you are speak to me in the future, then you are second John Titor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.