Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Does the phone not push new information to the cloud and then to ical? I made a simple "Iphone Release" for today, and its not pushing it..
Thanks.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Does the phone not push new information to the cloud and then to ical? I made a simple "Iphone Release" for today, and its not pushing it..
Thanks.

If you are watching the MobileMe threads, like this one, you'd know that MobileMe is still not fully functional.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks.

There's A whole lot of shoving from the user end part, unfortunately, not much Pushing from Mobile Me...

I synced my info to mobile me earlier today and it still isn't on my phone.. I may just forget it, turn off push on the phone and sync it the ol'fashion way through iTunes..

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Its not functional on the phone pushing to the cloud you mean? Does that mean another software update is coming soon?

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Its not functional on the phone pushing to the cloud you mean? Does that mean another software update is coming soon?

some people are having issues with the phone, some the computers..

for me, I'm not getting my info pushed to the phone, took the info from my computer, synced it up, checked the ME website, the info is there, I see it, but it's not getting pushed to my phone..

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
The stuff on my computer syncs with the web perfectly, and does in fact sync with my phone... But new events i add on my PHONE done sync back to the cloud... hmm...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.