Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rosalindavenue

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2003
Virginia, USA
I hate to hear about anyone suffering and I hope you figure this out soon. As long as we are all diagnosing; I would offer a suggestion of lyme disease; I concur with the migraine possibilities; and have you had a thorough eye exam? Good luck; you are one of the class posters on this forum and we are all very glad to have you around.

Oryan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Lincoln, NE
I would recommend looking into biofeedback training. I did this for a year and a half and it greatly improved my chronic headaches. I went to one one-hour session a week and then did relaxation/meditation exercises for 15-30 minutes a day. I'd say this helped me more than any medication.

eva01

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Oryan said:
I would recommend looking into biofeedback training. I did this for a year and a half and it greatly improved my chronic headaches. I went to one one-hour session a week and then did relaxation/meditation exercises for 15-30 minutes a day. I'd say this helped me more than any medication.

already went to a behavioral psychiatrist and went through that.

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
have you checked your place for carbon monoxide?

i was getting nasty headaches incessantly...realized I was being poisoned. (by my boss, of course).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.