Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chatin

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2005
Bad Rumor

celaurie said:
PC Pro UK reports that Apple Stores have the beasties back in stock and speculates on their future.

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/81930/apple-stores-shoot-down-shuffle-whisperers.html

~cel

This rumor was proven unfounded at Macworld, when Steve Jobs didn't even mention the Shuffle!

I speculated that this had more to do with Samsung and high demand.

The keynote did give a nod in this direction when Steve Jobs said, "to all those that didn't get one last year, more are on the way." (something like that)

:)

MACLUVERPro

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2006
THE NEW IPOD 1G 2nd Gen

Steve and Apple were just hording the orders.... They Started shipping them October 2nd... That was there release date.... The Clip and go feature is nice... With my early morning rushing.... O The old ishuffles looked nasty... I did not like them one bit..

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
MACLUVERPro said:
Steve and Apple were just hording the orders.... They Started shipping them October 2nd... That was there release date.... The Clip and go feature is nice... With my early morning rushing.... O The old ishuffles looked nasty... I did not like them one bit..

yeah, the clip and go sounds nice. would like to test it out at an apple store sometime

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
Chris Bangle said:
What? Mr 203 is talking bout the 2nd gen shuffle, and so am I

I thought the 2nd gen shuffle was just released in a 1gb size? So why resurrect this thread? Even if what you say is true it is still off topic since the 1gb shuffle is clearly here to stay :D

yuanzigirl

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2006
China
Supply IPOD Battery

:D
I am Sally Chen.

Our company is one of the largest manufacture of IPOD battery in China. We can offer you with good quality and low price.:D

We can accept small trial order.

If you are interested in the IPOD battery,pls let me know.
My msn: yuanzigirl@hotmail.com
mail address: sales2@zxbattery.com
If you have friends who need battery, pls recommend me to them, thanks a lot.
Sally:D :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.