Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
If your order stayed the same and there's not a missing cancel button or preparing for shipment why post screenshots? Lol

mchoffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Asheville, NC
Here is what my delivery says and this is what it has always said and shown. Nothing has changed since I placed the order.

I wonder why we see slightly different order status screens (cancel button, "add free gift message" option and "all item actions" dropdown)

ifraaank

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2012
Odense C, Denmark
I wonder why we see slightly different order status screens (cancel button, "add free gift message" option and "all item actions" dropdown)

Yes, my page looks different to all of the screenshots. My delivery date is in the bar where the cancel button is.

Skærmbillede%202012-12-07%20kl.%2008.27.53.png

TempestSorcerer

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Hong Kong
Cancel button disappeared, though the cancel link is still on the left. Not sure if it works though... (I have NO intention to test it out xD) Refer to the screenshot

Called Apple 4 times in 5 days, and managed to get them promise to put my order on the urgent list... Though they "claimed" 21-28 Dec 2012 is the earliest. I have no idea why u guys got earlier then me. Either Apple is lying or my region is too far from the warehouse to get it earlier... (I live in Hong Kong)

I'm so very excited about it!!!! I've been check the status and my email of at least once per hour... Anyone got their status past the lame "Processing Item", plsssss post a screenshot so that at least i could envy u.... jkjk :D

Attachments

• ???? 2012-12-07 4.51.40 PM.png
    ???? 2012-12-07 4.51.40 PM.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

mazakii

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
Cancel button disappeared, though the cancel link is still on the left. Not sure if it works though... (I have NO intention to test it out xD) Refer to the screenshot

Called Apple 4 times in 5 days, and managed to get them promise to put my order on the urgent list... Though they "claimed" 21-28 Dec 2012 is the earliest. I have no idea why u guys got earlier then me. Either Apple is lying or my region is too far from the warehouse to get it earlier... (I live in Hong Kong)

I'm so very excited about it!!!! I've been check the status and my email of at least once per hour... Anyone got their status past the lame "Processing Item", plsssss post a screenshot so that at least i could envy u.... jkjk :D

Wow.
It you got it from a Hong Kong's HE apple store, it would be almost half price of a same spec iMac from a UK normal apple store..
Jealous.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
People nag too much!
I live in norway I ordered the iMac 1 minute after it was available. Still, I got delivery 7-8th of january. If I would get it in end of December at all I would be super happy.

David632

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Just read on another thread about this guy who ordered his 27" through a 3rd party seller and he as received a call , stating that his imac will be delivered on the 19th dec, so iam kinda thinking if this is correct then maybe we will get ours a little bit earlier .. Just wishful thinking lol

stringent

macrumors 6502
Jan 27, 2011
London
Well if they are being made in the good old US of A then I hope I get mine transported on one of your Navy Destroyers. Label the box top secret, Very Special Delivery. :)

smr

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2007
Shropshire, UK

That cancel link on the left is still there even after orders have been delivered, so I think the fact the Cancel button has gone does indeed indicate things are starting to happen! Keep us posted.

TempestSorcerer

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Hong Kong
That cancel link on the left is still there even after orders have been delivered.
Lolz I never noticed that... But referring to my previous orders, this is indeed true! :rolleyes:
things are starting to happen!
I getting even more excited then! Hopefully your guess is correct :D
Keep us posted.
Of course; I'll post another screenshot even if there is a slightest change :)

///M5

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2009
Mississauga, ON
Well my Amex just got charged with the amount. I'm one of the 21-28 crowd.

Just noticed that the iMac new orders ship "January" instead of 3-4 weeks.

kyrrebs

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2012
Molde, Norway
People nag too much!
I live in norway I ordered the iMac 1 minute after it was available. Still, I got delivery 7-8th of january. If I would get it in end of December at all I would be super happy.

I also ordered very quickly (to Norway) and mine says delivers by 8-9 January...

3,4 GHz Quad-core
32 GB RAM
2GB Graphics card
3TB FD

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
Well my Amex just got charged with the amount. I'm one of the 21-28 crowd.

Just noticed that the iMac new orders ship "January" instead of 3-4 weeks.

Is it showing as a pending transaction or a posted transaction? The former takes place when you place the order to put a "hold" on the funds; the latter occurs when the funds transfer to Apple, which is just before the order ships. My Amex account has had a pending transaction since the day I ordered my iMac.

Rove

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2012
Is it showing as a pending transaction or a posted transaction? The former takes place when you place the order to put a "hold" on the funds; the latter occurs when the funds transfer to Apple, which is just before the order ships. My Amex account has had a pending transaction since the day I ordered my iMac.

My gift card I used just had its funds removed from it. Mine still says 21st to the 28th but I would say this ships very soon.

///M5

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2009
Mississauga, ON

Well my card was never authorized until today, got only charged for the Thunderbolt cable I ordered along with the iMac. The notification I received said that my card was authorized; not sure if it's pending or posted.

What's your status? Is it still processing? Cuz according to apple:

It's still processing and the Cancel button is still there! :mad:

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
Last Friday morning my credit card had pending charge from Apple for zero dollars and just this morning a new charge for the full amount including sales tax appeared as a pending charge.

Not sure if that is the actual charge or a placeholder because my bank doesn't post transactions until the next day.

My order still shows as processing and the cancel button is still there but there does appear that changes are happening.

My ship date still shows as 12/24 - 12/31.

BasK

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2012
Mine just changed to "Processing Items. Ready for shipment: January" :( Seems like my patience is gonna be tested...

medi.freak

macrumors regular
May 26, 2011
just ordered now because my earliest shipment date was 27th-1st and I wasn't going to be home at that time.

Delivers in January now for me (Germany)

...so it should get here after my snowboarding trip =D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.