Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

photoz

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2006
Proud to announce I got my shipping notification!
Will be in my house by 10:30 this Friday!!!

For ref:
Ordered 11/30 ~10:30AM EST
i7, 8GB, 3TB Fusion, 680MX

I got ship notification 24hrs after preparing to ship status change. For those that are wondering how long it has taken.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
For those that are getting overnight delivery...

Does that include Fedex Saturday delivery?

evan3168

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Virginia
So I registered to these forums just to feed your guys' insatiable lust for any new iMac information. I've been lurking these forums for a long time anyway, so I figure it's my turn to pay back.

I literally just took delivery of my 27", i7, 680MX, 1TB Fusion with Magic Mouse. I paid for 2 - 3 day shipping, never called once to get anything free, never called to check on shipping, and don't plan to call to get a refund on the shipping. The $30 is totally worth it to me considering it arrived way earlier than I ever expected!

Here's some quick pics

It arrived from Anchorage to Indianapolis late last night and then was sent to Dulles Airport in Virginia this morning, close to my house.

I've been waiting since March to get this baby and I'm pumped to set it up. Right now I'm writing this post from my 2006 20" iMac.

I'll update soon with more pics!

P.S. My last name starts with "L" (not that this theory is going anywhere lol) and I ordered at about 12:01 PST with a Apple Store VIP account (discount account for being an iBooks publisher).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that, strangely enough, I didn't actually get charged for the iMac until this morning.

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Amazed that Alaska to Maryland overnight. 2 on the truck. I think anyone in Alaska last night should probably get it today.

Ilke2gofst

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
Mine is out for delivery as of 8:33AM! I will post a picture as soon as it is delivered :D. Unfortunately there will be no unboxing as it is a gift for my wife :(. For those that were asking for length of time between prep for ship and shipped...mine went from preparing for shipment to shipped in less than 10 hours. Also I think if anyone has "overnight" shipping that means that once it reaches the US it will be delivered next day. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe I saw someone else post that there is no overnight delivery from China.

MiddKid

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2012
Woke up even before my alarm went off to find...."Processing"...

Just...don't...get it...12:11am PST order on 11/30.

gwsmith

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
As of 4 AM Central time, mine's Preparing for Shipment!

Ordered: 4 AM Central time Nov. 30
Fully loaded, 3T Fusion drive
Shipping to Iowa
Estimated Delivery was Dec. 24-31, got it bumped up to Dec. 20-27.

bhs00

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2012
mine is at the last facility (20 miles away) before being delivered. I wonder if I can call them and have them hold it if it doesn't say out for delivery in the next hour or so?

Ilke2gofst

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
mine is at the last facility (20 miles away) before being delivered. I wonder if I can call them and have them hold it if it doesn't say out for delivery in the next hour or so?

It will be delivered today. Everyone who had theirs arrive at the last facility (myself included) now shows out for delivery. Mine did not update to out for delivery until 9 AM however it shows that it actually left at 8:30AM. It may just take a bit to update.

Skiippy

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2012
Little Rock, AR
12/12/2012 - Wednesday
6:55 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
LITTLE ROCK, AR

I've been waiting since February to get my first Mac. It's almost here!!

I'm GIDDY with excitement!

(Base 27" with 3TB fusion ordered at 5am CST on day one, called and got free next day shipping by just asking)

Ilke2gofst

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
Here it is!!! Lovely :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 69

MojoRisinSD

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2012
Ugh, this is brutal seeing the pics of iMacs being delivered while I'm still processing. It's great that they are getting from China to US very quickly though... can't wait! I'm really looking forward to see what the 680MX can do!

bhs00

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2012
It will be delivered today. Everyone who had theirs arrive at the last facility (myself included) now shows out for delivery. Mine did not update to out for delivery until 9 AM however it shows that it actually left at 8:30AM. It may just take a bit to update.

You were right. It just changed to out for delivery.

Overg

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2012
geez, the photos are coming in..
damn it! I can't even order!
waiting for more then a year now!

mchoffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Asheville, NC
The machines that shipped are all made in China models. I wonder if those of us that haven't changed yet randomly got chosen to be put on the list for US assembly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.