Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 15, 2000
Can anyone suggest a good 5-button Bluetooth mouse? I love having the back and forward buttons on the thumb and can't live without it, yet I want to go wireless :) Any suggestions?

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
there's this? it's not BT, but it is wireless. i've never used it myself, but i love logitech mice.

oh, and it's expensive, but someone on macnn is selling his for about half price.. worth checking out.

n8236

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2006
I just recently got the Logitech revolution vx and mx. both are VERY comfortable. but for a laptop I definitely recommend the vx cuz it's portable. the mx requires a charging base, so it's more desktop bound.

i'm 5'6" short and the vx fits near perfection, but a tad small for the mx which requires someone taller (which also has larger hands).

The vx is really the best mice i've used thus far. Not bulky, heavy, functional, etc. It could be had at Staples for $50 if u can find a $10 off $30 purchase. Logitech retails that mouse at $80.

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
n8236 said:
the vx does. the mx doesn't.

Actually, I found a review that says that on the MX the scroll wheel can be set up to switch scroll modes on click or to middle click.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.