Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What 5S Color Will You Get?

• Silver / White

Votes: 601 28.2%
  • Space Grey

Votes: 1,079 50.6%
  • Gold / White

Votes: 772 36.2%

• Total voters

ItsWelshy

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2012
I'll be getting the White iPhone this time round, fed up of the black one scratching around the edge

greygray

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
I originally wanted the white, but upon seeing Graphite, I'm switching color camp...

swish2351

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
Michigan
I think that is what most guys are referring when they say "graphite".

Graphite and Slate are different

iPhone-5S-graphite-2246968.jpg

Poly

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2013
Germany
Graphite and Slate are different

The left pic is black(at least that's what i call it) and right on is graphite/slate? This is what the rumors call it.
My previous post was from my iPhone and i didn't see the poll. Now i know that OP missed the slate/graphite option.

Smallville

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2004
How many guys at clubs will use a champagne iPhone to take photos of girls doing champagne facials? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

whitmanjg

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2013
Durham, NC
ill decide when i see the actual phones today. leaning towards the champagne, and it looks good in the leaked images, but i still want to see more of it.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I'm contemplating moving my family over to VZ and if I do then I'll more than likely grab the Champagne color.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
If the rumored, but less than confirmed black and graphite color is available I'll get that. If not, I'll get white and silver. My iPhone 5 is black/slate, and I like it a lot, but I like to switch up colors between phones, since my wife gets the old phone when we upgrade...having two black/slate iPhones around just leads to confusion.

SHE wants me to get the gold one, since it'll be hers in a year, and she likes the gold. I said no...if she wants the gold, then next year when her contract is up, if she wants to stop the rotational agreement we have going on, that's up to her, and she can get a gold one then, but I'm not getting the gold. I do like the white...it looks really sharp up close, so I won't have a problem going to that if the graphite isn't a thing.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
My black 5 has rarely been out of its case over the past 11 months (a first for my phones; never used cases) and I'm guessing my 5S will receive the same treatment so it'll either be slate or graphite.

ewils19

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'll get either silver or champagne, depending on what the champagne/gold actually looks like.
I do want white though, my 4S is black and I'm ready for something different.

ajt1995

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2013
I think that is what most guys are referring when they say "graphite".

No... Graphite is a rumored color with a white/gray looking aluminum with black glass at the top and black glass on the front.

----------

I want a black/graphite or black/slate one. I have a white iPhone 5, and have been regretting not getting a black one since my 15 days was up...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.