Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Craiguyver

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
Ohio, USA
Mine came *fast* - moved to 'preparing' on Sunday, then shipped on Monday ... had it today when I got home. Love it.

Thanks Best Buy - 1.5 week delay, $50 already used, everything else is fine.

Consider yourself lucky, as there are lots of us in preparing hell.

[doublepost=1475042496][/doublepost]
Same, but I would just call the 1-800 number to have them cancel that way. Considering it's been sitting like that for a week, wouldn't be hard for them. But of course I said that and I just got my shipping confirmation number. Doesn't say when it's going to arrive however, I'm going to wager after the original quoted 28th.

FYI - BB customer service via 1-800 number is refusing to cancel an order in "preparing" stage.

They really put the "best" in Best Buy

Last edited:
Reactions: Poliscidoc

TillysWily

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2011
BB has next day delivery for S2 42mm SG Alum right now. Just picked one up with guarantee delivery for tomorrow

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
Same as others who recently posted, mine is out for delivery.. will have it by the end of the day. Looking forward to switching from the original to Series 2.

Bmf79

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
Just received my Silver S2 SS 42mm Milanese loop. For anyone still looking in the Cincinnati area I returned a S2 SBSS BSB Sport 42mm to the TriCounty Best Buy. I liked the Space Black quite a bit but ended up preferring the silver.

Reactions: tkukoc and PCtoMAC1

TillysWily

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2011
Well I ordered one and OF COURSE I look on apples site and there in stock at the apple store near me. So I canceled this order and went and picked one up there.

Reactions: tkukoc

Jetfire

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Damn Apple and Best Buy. Just ordered my Apple Watch SS with white sports band from Best Buy. Will be here Friday:D
I was going to wait to see if Best Buy was going to have Holiday sales like last year. But I tried a Series 2 at the Apple Store Saturday when I picked up my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black. I really loved the speed difference but I couldn't justify the cost of a new SS model. But Apple updated the In store pick-up time as Nov 2 and 3-4 week ship times. It might still be in tight supply this holiday season. So I bit the bullet when I saw Best Buy has them.

Now if Best Buy messed up and I don't get it Friday. I'll cancel and wait.:(

stonefeet

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2012
I know I've seen some saying it's a minimal speed increase but if you use any of the voice stuff it's a huge speed increase

IngerMan

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2011
Michigan
IMG_0237.JPG Delivered. 42MM SS Milanese Ordered on the 22nd Delivered on the 28th... Very Happy with it so far.

Reactions: Srbell67

Jetfire

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
View attachment 660633 Delivered. 42MM SS Milanese Ordered on the 22nd Delivered on the 28th... Very Happy with it so far.
Almost bought that one Saturday at the Apple Store since they had one when I picked up my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black. But I was worried about nicking it since I'm ruff with my 1st Gen SS and I have the SS Link band and didn't want to have to buy a Black one.

BB says they are preparing to ship my "Apple Watch Series 2 42mm Stainless Steel Case White Sport Band". So maybe I'll see it tomorrow :eek:

Quahog

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010
I received mine from Best Buy today. 42mm SS.

Unfortunately, it seems to be defective. I did a hard workout, set it for workout, but it detected zero calories burned, the rings did not move at all, and the green lights on the back for pulse never, ever shut off.

Of course, I just got it, and I just rebooted it for the first time... so maybe all will be good.

I can hope anyway...

stonefeet

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2012
I received mine from Best Buy today. 42mm SS.

Unfortunately, it seems to be defective. I did a hard workout, set it for workout, but it detected zero calories burned, the rings did not move at all, and the green lights on the back for pulse never, ever shut off.

Of course, I just got it, and I just rebooted it for the first time... so maybe all will be good.

I can hope anyway...

It took mine a little while to start registering calories just by walking
Took an update to 3.1 and the reboot of course then a few minutes later back to normal kind of weird

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
Just ordered the SG aluminum S2 38mm (quite a mouthful/fingerful) from BB.com. It says it should arrive by 10/1. Here's hoping! Really would like to have it for when i go camping on 10/2.

The Martian

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2016
I ordered my SG S2 42mm from BB.com earlier today and it says it is supposed to be ready for pickup on Friday.

I'm hoping it is there for me!

JCFIVE2

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2016
So I just got mine.

I found out it was in front of my door because I went to walk my dog.

Home the entire time and no one even knocked or asked for a signature.

A+ service OnTrac lol

MisterDisney

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
OnTrac Delivered late afternoon. Just left at the door. Luckily, I was home from work, already. And checking every half hour. Great to finally have it!

Bbafett

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Georgia
Mine was delivered today by ups. Just knocked and dropped it off no signature required. Too bad I can't play with it til I get home Friday but my wife got it inside after waiting around after work for them to come.

AccPy

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2016
FL
Same UPS just knocked and ran off after leaving it at the door. Didn't have classes today, so I just stayed home until they came...at 8pm (felt like I was on house arrest lol). I was on my couch that was like three steps away from my apartment door and I sprinted at the sound of the knock, got there a second after the knock, and the UPS person was nowhere to be seen in the hallway lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.