Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hamiltonrwatch

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
slightly right of left

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 191

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Looking forward to pics. It's a nice looking case. Hope it doesn't make the phone too puffy in the back. It looks a bit iphone 3G-ish in some of the pics.

Thanks to the pioneering first orders!

TheSacredSoul

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2010
500 of each design. Meaning 500 of each colour of each design for each phone (6/6+)?

Or a total of 500 pieces regardless of colour?

hamiltonrwatch

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
slightly right of left
500 of each design. Meaning 500 of each colour of each design for each phone (6/6+)?

Or a total of 500 pieces regardless of colour?

Hmmm...interesting question. It'd be really unique if it were 500 pieces total.

So, 500 of each color (4 colors = 2000), of each design (X 3 designs; Cabrio, Wallet, & Book = 6000) for each phone (X 2; 6 & 6+) would be 12,000 pieces...not so unique :(

Plus I think that would be hard to pull off on a handmade item unless they have a shop full of magic elves.

Knliebe

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2014
Less then a week till the first shipment should go out!
Whoever receives their case first please post pictures and a review.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
Manca just said the first shipment will go out early next week. They seem to keep pushing it by a week.

:(

I hope that after all of this suspense and waiting they live up to the hype! Would be nice if they post some real photos this week so that we can see a real finished product too.

Knliebe

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2014
Manca just said the first shipment will go out early next week. They seem to keep pushing it by a week.

Yup, I got the same response. I'm not happy with this company at all right now. my 3-4 week wait time is starting to look like 6 weeks.

IconLa

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
Yup, I got the same response. I'm not happy with this company at all right now. my 3-4 week wait time is starting to look like 6 weeks.

The cases look nice, however I be hesitant to order a case before actual photos are shown from a small, little known company halfway across the world. This appears to be a case style they have not produced before. The previous cases I found are a simple box sleeve and a aluminum case that messed up phone reception. They promoted the CalypsoKey NFC case which never came to be. It doesn't seem the company have ever posted a real photo of the new cases, just some renderings done by a graphic artist. Will the case ever match the renderings, thats the question. Problem is that you will receive the case and perhaps not like it, they will accept it as a return but require you to pay the huge international shipping charge to send it back. Risky I would say until real photos come to be.

I hope the case is great. Just saying to be careful.

Last edited:

Knliebe

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2014
The cases look nice, however I be hesitant to order a case before actual photos are shown from a small, little known company halfway across the world. This appears to be a case style they have not produced before. The previous cases I found are a simple box sleeve and a aluminum case that messed up phone reception. They promoted the CalypsoKey NFC case which never came to be. It doesn't seem the company have ever posted a real photo of the new cases, just some renderings done by a graphic artist. Will the case ever match the renderings, thats the question. Problem is that you will receive the case and perhaps not like it, they will accept it as a return but require you to pay the huge international shipping charge to send it back. Risky I would say until real photos come to be.

I just ordered a Vaja grip too since they are only quoting 5 business days till delivery.

Lyn2012

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2007
I just ordered a Vaja grip too since they are only quoting 5 business days till delivery.

That's good. They seem to have really focussed on the 6 cases as there are very few 6 Plus case styles even available and they are only customised, nothing in stock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.