Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saintforlife

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 25, 2011
What are some good slim iPhone 6 Plus cases out there. Any you guys like in particular after using it? I want something that is not thinner that the camera bump in the back, but just enough to protect the camera, not much thicker than that...

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I've tried many cases including both Apple silicone and leather. After all my crazy searching, this simple Staples cases hits all the want buttons for me - very slim, nice grip without catching lint, great fit, 360 coverage, just a tad of lay down screen protection, super clicky buttons and no branding. I've got it in both black and frost and just love it.

Been using these for 5 weeks and they both still look like new - very durable.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire

charis1113

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2012
This one looks right up my alley. How long did it take to get it. The website says ships within 48 business days. Yikes!
I dunno, I bought from Taobao, but since it is hard to shop from taobao in USA , I found this international site for you guys!

jpadhiyar

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
Ahmedabad, India
What are some good slim iPhone 6 Plus cases out there. Any you guys like in particular after using it? I want something that is not thinner that the camera bump in the back, but just enough to protect the camera, not much thicker than that...

Check Spigen Air Case. I am using it currently and very much happy with the quality of case.

iPhone-6-Plus-Case-Air-Skin-Case.jpg

Glaxaymixc

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2015
This is nice, beautiful and artistic fancy case for iPhone 6 plus. I was impressed the packaging and well presented and doesn’t look cheap case and in my point of view when I opened the box it looks elegant and looks like you purchased an expensive bag like coach it has that fabric pouch or cover as seen on my screen shot below. The company really spend money for this product packaging to ensure the quality product they are selling.

It fits perfectly on iPhone 6 plus and easy to put on just snaps in and you are all set. The cut out for buttons are perfectly aligned and matched so you have easy access to all buttons. This case is so thin and provides protection against scratches. It is important to protect our investments so it is recommended to get a case protector for your phones and you never know if you accidentally drop or may scratch your phone on everyday use. I like the diamond bling crystals on it and very feminine looks but not necessary tho because it will easily come off based on my testing with this case I just put in my pocket and when I took it out one of the bling crystal came out and I have to re glued it. I would say not ideal unless you take super care with your phone. I think without that bling bling is much better. Looks nice if they were attached but once you loose some then it will look good.
here: http://www.amazon.com/Iphone-Case-Handmade-Diamonds-Dandelion/dp/B012N5EKDM/
71cneni0e-L.jpg

81fg8j6lroL.jpg

71RhgNx+EDL.jpg

81fgcu6+5wL.jpg

Reactions: jbachandouris

mpavilion

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2014
SFV, CA, USA
I've tried many cases including both Apple silicone and leather. After all my crazy searching, this simple Staples cases hits all the want buttons for me - very slim, nice grip without catching lint, great fit, 360 coverage, just a tad of lay down screen protection, super clicky buttons and no branding. I've got it in both black and frost and just love it.

Been using these for 5 weeks and they both still look like new - very durable.

View attachment 572089 View attachment 572090

Hi -- does the Staples case have enough room around the headphone jack to plug in headphones, etc.?

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Hi -- does the Staples case have enough room around the headphone jack to plug in headphones, etc.?
Plenty of room for headphone jacks. I use a few different types of headphones and they all fit fine.

By the way - still loving this case. It must be going on 2 months or more now. Got a few jabs that I'd be looking again in 3 weeks. Hasn't happened - still totally satisfied.

mpavilion

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2014
SFV, CA, USA
Plenty of room for headphone jacks. I use a few different types of headphones and they all fit fine.

By the way - still loving this case. It must be going on 2 months or more now. Got a few jabs that I'd be looking again in 3 weeks. Hasn't happened - still totally satisfied.

Thanks for the info. This case will be at top of my list when I get a new phone. (I like to find a great case, and stick with it!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.