Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ifonlyitwas

macrumors member
May 16, 2015
Has anyone who has received at least the first call been told about training starting in August? I've heard June and July so far.

Appledreams

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2015
Had last interview last Wednesday... Still waiting, trying to stay hopeful but geez... Congrats to everyone who got the call, excited for you guys!

Reactions: aNe082104

Appledreams

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2015
They called after dinner time, and I'm too scared to say my state but I'm on the west coast... Was so nervous too like there was going to be a surprise interview or something, almost dropped the phone! Lol!

Womble123

macrumors member
May 27, 2015
You're waiting on bgc as well?

My BGC was completed yesterday (I'm in Australia, so Monday for me). I haven't had an offer yet but I have had an invitation to attend an online conference tomorrow night for Q&A on the role. I received that invitation prior to the BGC completion even though they occurred on the same day so I don't know if I will get a call before the conference or if I have to wait til afterwards. I'm cautiously optimistic!

cvc7chris

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2015
First Interview today (Skype) for the AHA (Spanish) Position. they said they need a FT 40 hours. starts in July with training July thru august possibly September.

Wish me luck

dnewbie

macrumors member
May 21, 2015
I submitted bgc yesterday...so by now I would say it has been a full 24 hours. I wonder how long it takes for it to go through? I have no criminal history. Some of my past jobs have changed names or moved but I have w2's from all of them. I am just so anxious and Hright has not asked me for anything yet....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.