Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KendraPlanet

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Give it some time. It sounds like you have the perfect background. A mentor told us yesterday that the iOS support teams are manned but CPU still needs a lot of agents.

Thanks.

You just reminded me of something. From the very beginning, I was told I'd be considered for the CPU side. Towards the end of my third interview (during which, oddly enough, I wasn't given the opportunity to demonstrate my tech or empathy skills), I was asked about my familiarity with iOS.

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
Give it some time. It sounds like you have the perfect background. A mentor told us yesterday that the iOS support teams are manned but CPU still needs a lot of agents.

That is very encouraging news!

----------

I got my offer call the day my BC was completed. My recruiter told me my check was complete on the 3rd and I got the call the same day. She gave me the "verbal offer" then told me I would be making significantly higher than what was originally stated. (14.50) I will be receiving my final paperwork today. :D

----------

My BC took 2 business days from submission. To resubmission cause of bad phone number for an employer. To offer. Very quick process for me

Wish ours was the fast!

----------

I wonder why some people are getting offer call quicker than others?

----------

Does anyone else's blood pressure go up anytime your phone rings?

famous600

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010

----------

Wish ours was the fast!

----------

----------

My blood pressure is up just WAITING for the phone to ring :)

crazysybil

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012

----------

Wish ours was the fast!

----------

----------

Mine definitely did! I'm recuperated now lol

famous600

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
I wonder if they moved some of us to the 11/5 class?

That could explain why we havent gotten a call yet.

I just want/need a call soon so I can start setting everything up.

I'm in the same boat. I have to schedule to get a phone line installed. Who the heck has a phone line?!?!

Sirpaul88

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2012
Hello Apple "Purgatory"

This forum was priceless during my wait for the call. But I finally got the call for 10/22 class on 10/3.

Good luck to you all, and may your wait be short!

SCIONTX

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2012
Benefits

I started on 9/24. Enrolled in benefits on the 25th. Medical insurance card received today. Wow! :D

KendraPlanet

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Any of you "second timers?"

Were any of you rejected the first time, applied again, and got hired?

If so, how long did you wait before applying again?

And were there any kinks with doing so (Apple knowing you'd already gone through the process, etc.)?

famous600

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
Were any of you rejected the first time, applied again, and got hired?

If so, how long did you wait before applying again?

And were there any kinks with doing so (Apple knowing you'd already gone through the process, etc.)?

Start on page 1 :)

KendraPlanet

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Start on page 1 :)

??

During the last month or so, I've already read the thread several times. There's a lot of stuff about getting work equipment and furniture, a lot of stuff about background checks, and several pages of people posting animated .gifs.

I don't remember seeing anyone post about reapplying, the time frame needed to do so, and if there were any issues in doing so.

Sjbuckeyes

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2012
??

During the last month or so, I've already read the thread several times. There's a lot of stuff about getting work equipment and furniture, a lot of stuff about background checks, and several pages of people posting animated .gifs.

I don't remember seeing anyone post about reapplying, the time frame needed to do so, and if there were any issues in doing so.

I reapplied in August after applying the first time in May. I'm in BG status right now.

famous600

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
??

I recalled a couple people that reapplied. I don't think it can hurt. The company is so large I doubt you'll hit the same recruiter. Just create a new user id.

Trevorman

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2012
I was curious if HireRight has completed my check so I called them. However the automated system now says that they are unable to discuss the status of checks and to please contact my HR recruiter directly. Is this what others have been doing? Is there a different way to get the information out of HR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.