Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

citykitty865

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2012
It absolutely does.

I don't understand why some people get called the the BG comes back and some later on.

Maybe it depends on the TL ?....

We just need to time to make sure we have everything in order and I will have to make a 4 hour roundtrip drive to complete my paperwork.

I'm with you guys! Hope we all hear something SOON! At least the fall colors are spectacular on the drive down to Ktown Koolaid-drinker!

Trevorman

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2012
Hello Monday! Good luck to everyone this week!

After a very restless weekend I'm hoping I hear something early this week.

For those that have gotten the call, when did they schedule the paperwork, etc.? Do they give you information on what you need to get for your "office" as far as chair, desk, etc.? I've heard they want a certain style chair that they must OK.

AngryGerbil

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2012
It absolutely does.

I don't understand why some people get called the the BG comes back and some later on.

Maybe it depends on the TL ?....

We just need to time to make sure we have everything in order and I will have to make a 4 hour roundtrip drive to complete my paperwork.

Why the long drive? The only place I had to go in person was the local Credit Union to have someone sign off and e-mail my I-9.

I also went to a UPS store to send in all the forms but could have easily called them for a pick up.

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
Why the long drive? The only place I had to go in person was the local Credit Union to have someone sign off and e-mail my I-9.

I also went to a UPS store to send in all the forms but could have easily called them for a pick up.

The closest Apple Store is in Knoxville which is 2 hrs away from me.

It seems taking your paperwork there is best way to have it not sent back.

----------

For those that have gotten the call, when did they schedule the paperwork, etc.? Do they give you information on what you need to get for your "office" as far as chair, desk, etc.? I've heard they want a certain style chair that they must OK.

I second the restless weekend. I am hoping to get a call sometime in the next two days.

apeonpatrol

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
My BG Check was completed and sent to Apple on 10/3.

Same here. Hopefully we hear something this week. I have a new job I might start next Monday but I want the apple on more than the one I start Monday. I hope apple will let me know before i start there so I won't have to quit a week into the job if apple calls me later than soon.

What location are you guys applying for? I'm one in GA.

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
Same here. Hopefully we hear something this week. I have a new job I might start next Monday but I want the apple on more than the one I start Monday. I hope apple will let me know before i start there so I won't have to quit a week into the job if apple calls me later than soon.

I applied for Asheville,NC.

crazysybil

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012

After you get the call, you will get an email in a few days with the official offer that needs to be accepted. After you send that back you will receive another email to schedule your paperwork session

apeonpatrol

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
im going to wait until wednesday before i email/call anyone. i only have the email of the first two people i talked to.

again, the only reason im holding on to hope is the fact that a background check costs money, why waste money on someone you arent highly considering hiring?

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
im going to wait until wednesday before i email/call anyone. i only have the email of the first two people i talked to.

again, the only reason im holding on to hope is the fact that a background check costs money, why waste money on someone you arent highly considering hiring?

Makes sense to me.

I agree with you.
I have seen some people get offered with 19 days left until class. (which would be Oct 10th)

citykitty865

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2012

I applied for Knoxville, TN. Still waiting on HireRight verifications but received email from them today asking for additional documentation to verify employment dates of most recent employer (contract company who does business under a few different names) and submitted right away. So I guess someone is working at HireRight today....

koolaid-drinker

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Kingsport,Tn
I applied for Knoxville, TN. Still waiting on HireRight verifications but received email from them today asking for additional documentation to verify employment dates of most recent employer (contract company who does business under a few different names) and submitted right away. So I guess someone is working at HireRight today....

At least there they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.