Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
What is interesting is that while the tracking numbers are not in FED EX's system, it is Apple reporting that it delivers by the 23rd, not fedex.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Apple, to avoid the ATT system problems of last week, and of previous years, decided to let some subset of preorders (say the ones through their website which is the ones they can control most easily) arrive on the 23rd to ease the activations systems for all the ATT.com and retail store phones on the 24th.

I was just thinking the same thing. It will be interesting to see what happens. Normally I would go with the normal "nobody will get one early" mantra, but after all of the people in the UK that got their iPads early, who knows.

hadleydb

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Henderson, NV
This is supposed to be my wife's iPhone. The phone number area has my number. I used her number to order this one. I used my number to order my much later one with the July 2nd ship date. Now I don't know if she will even get hers. :confused:

Attachments

• shipnot.PNG
    shipnot.PNG
    49.6 KB · Views: 157

stick159

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
Is it just me (like usual) or is the AT&T website down again? I was trying to see if my order status had changed for my iPhone!
:eek:

I was able to check my order status about 30 mins. ago but now it won't work so you're not alone. Maybe they are updating :confused::D

bleighv

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
California
I was able to check my order status about 30 mins. ago but now it won't work so you're not alone. Maybe they are updating :confused::D

Fingers crossed. I'm not expecting much though, it's probably all of us refreshing and making their systems have a meltdown again haha.

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Am I missing something? Why would anyone rate this article negative? Are there Apple haters on here with accounts purely so they can hit than negative button, i reckon so!

The people who wanted the white one and were shut down on preorder day, like myself, probably rated this article negative.

rtabdo

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2010
anybody got a status change from crappy at&t yet? llol yea i am a tad bit bitter about all the happy apple orders lol:(

My wifes order still says processing, but the last update was on the 17th. I suspect I'll see it shipped by Monday.

rak1221

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008

Same with my girlfriends. She was able to check it about 45 minutes ago.. now it is not recognizing the order number. Hopefully you are right.

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
To those who have had their phones shipped and to those whose order is Prepared for Shipment, has your upgrade eligibility changed on AT&T's site?

pbush25

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
So I may be just flipping out, but I wanna make sure that everything is going to work out as far as me getting my phone because I still don't have a credit card charge nor a confirmation email.
Is this what your online orders statuses look like on AT&T?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-06-20 at 2.19.51 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-06-20 at 2.19.51 AM.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 214

jianglai

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2010
New York
Oh W*K, my status on AT&T has been "back-ordered" since I got my confirmation email at 1:30PM EDT on the 15th and I just checked the website which told me my order doesn't exist in there database!

So I may be just flipping out, but I wanna make sure that everything is going to work out as far as me getting my phone because I still don't have a credit card charge nor a confirmation email.

rak1221

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008
To those who have had their phones shipped and to those whose order is Prepared for Shipment, has your upgrade eligibility changed on AT&T's site?

Mine says this "You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 06/20/2011" so my upgrade eligibility has definitely changed.

My credit card was charged. And my status as of now say prepared for shipping.

I ordered 4:35 PM PDT through apple.

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
Mine says this "You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 06/20/2011" so my upgrade eligibility has definitely changed.

My credit card was charged. And my status as of now say prepared for shipping.

I ordered 4:35 PM PDT through apple.

Thanks. I ordered at 1:13 PDT through Apple. I had the pre-auth charge but it's gone now. My upgrade eligibility changed from full subsidized to 11/18/11. I'm hoping it changed because it's about to ship. Still says delivers on the 24th.

pbush25

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Oh W*K, my status on AT&T has been "back-ordered" since I got my confirmation email at 1:30PM EDT on the 15th and I just checked the website which told me my order doesn't exist in there database!

Their website is down right now, no one's is in their database as of right now, I can't even get in to check my order status. BUt yea, I never got an email or anything...:confused:

rak1221

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008

It appears the AT&T order checking site is down. My girlfriend is having the same problem even though her order appeared about an hour ago fine. We are all hoping they are just updating the statuses. WE HOPE.:confused:

LaMerVipere

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
Chicago
I ordered on Tuesday evening but alas, my EST ship date is still July 2nd. :(

Have fun everyone getting them this week though!

edbern

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010

I am seeing the same thing. No charge to the credit card, but I think the charge goes to the ATT bill not the credit card anyway...?

jianglai

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2010
New York
Well I ordered through their regular "individual" channel but because my account is registered as university affiliated they actually sent me an confirmation right after I placed my order (like 5min after) from the premier store... I could check my status also from the link they provided in the email (which is on the premier website) and that one still said "in process", at least 10min ago, but the check status link on the regular site is complete inaccessible now.

Their website is down right now, no one's is in their database as of right now, I can't even get in to check my order status. BUt yea, I never got an email or anything...:confused:

pbush25

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Well I ordered through their regular "individual" channel but because my account is registered as university affiliated they actually sent me an confirmation right after I placed my order (like 5min after) from the premier store... I could check my status also from the link they provided in the email (which is on the premier website) and that one still said "in process", at least 10min ago, but the check status link on the regular site is complete inaccessible now.

Should I be worried I never got a confirmation email?:confused:

Sockin

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2008

Yeah that's what they look like. My card was charged this morning though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.