Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rtabdo

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2010
Just got my shipment email with estimation on the 24th. Ordered mine on the 15th ar 4:40 pm pst.

danpass

macrumors 68030
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
cmbarclay said:
Just got my email :D

Yep!

"We are pleased to inform you that your iPhone has shipped"

p224099153.gif

p510236004.gif

:D

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
Last year when I preordered my 3GS, the same thing happened to me and many other people. I was told it had shipped and the delivery date was a day early. That stuck for a while while it was in transit. This generated a lot of exciting discussion here on Macrumors.

I started to think it was really going to happen. We were leaving for a trip on launch day, so I'd only get it if it did arrive early, otherwise it would sit in a box for five days until I got back.

Well, to make a long story short, it sat in a box until I got back from my trip. Late in transit, just a day before delivery, the shipment went "on hold" and waited patiently for the launch date.

It will likely happen this way again. Just warning everyone.

jtp098

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Purchase
:(

order mine from apple at 5:02 pm PDT still no work or shipping or being prepared still says it will be delivered on the 24th :( lets see

mloffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2009
Why are people upset that you won't get it until the 24th?
That's the release day!

I still doubt these people are getting their iPhones on the 23rd but, if they do, I don't really care.

Needless to say, I will not be logging on here the 23rd so I can remain calm.
;)

Iloveapple!

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2010
Oregon
so i went to my apple store tonight and there was a cop standing guard. it's super weird because this apple store is in a ritzy mall and i've never seen a cop anywhere on that campus. he was just standing at the entrance of the apple store "standing guard" apparently. hmmm, i wonder if people have been making threats or something

rak1221

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008
Same here.. Im stuck on Prepared for shipment....:eek:

I hope i get a tracking number tonight... It will make sleeping much much easier :rolleyes:

zildjianfan

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2008
North Carolina
so i went to my apple store tonight and there was a cop standing guard. it's super weird because this apple store is in a ritzy mall and i've never seen a cop anywhere on that campus. he was just standing at the entrance of the apple store "standing guard" apparently. hmmm, i wonder if people have been making threats or something

Apple is also known to hire ex Navy Seals and Green Berets :cool:

MacTheSpoon

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Much as I'm interested in this phone, (though visually it is dull, IMO), I'm going to hold off and wait for reviews to see if they've significantly improved the reception. If people are getting more bars now then I'll buy it; otherwise I'm going to have to move to Android and Verizon. Can't stand AT&T's limited coverage with my current iPhone any more. Droid X, I hope you are good.

Statusnone88

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2010
Balls

Same here.. Im stuck on Prepared for shipment....:eek:

I hope i get a tracking number tonight... It will make sleeping much much easier :rolleyes:

I feel you, bud.

I've been on Prepared for shipment for 2 days now. I'll be able to sleep good tonight once I get an e-mail, or a status update. Also "Order Date: Jun 15, 2010 at 07:48 AM PDT"

fckdroid

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
Fedex site working again. what time does your tracking say? Mine has "by 4:30 pm":

"Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 4:30 PM"

spadcw8889

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2010
anybody got a status change from crappy at&t yet? llol yea i am a tad bit bitter about all the happy apple orders lol:(

jtp098

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Purchase
mine now says prepared for shipment!!!! wohoooo!! I'm so happy to get back from vacation on june 24th and have a iphone waiting i'm gunna be running to the post office first thing!!!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.