Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Krayzie116

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
The entire site was working for me yesterday but I can't even login today (says I'm not a developper) :(
really it lets me sign in but says mail can't be open other stuff open up just fine

update just checking again its working now maybe there were testing some stuff lol

mazz0

macrumors 68040
Mar 23, 2011
Leeds, UK
Just tried the iWork sync, works great. When you view a keynote file on iCloud.com it offers to download it as a Keynote, PDF or PowerPoint file. Very handy.

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Just tried the iWork sync, works great. When you view a keynote file on iCloud.com it offers to download it as a Keynote, PDF or PowerPoint file. Very handy.

How did you get to install iWork beta. I can't mines to install on my iPhone 3G S. When I sync it will give me an me the fail to install screen in black

Tonewheel

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2007

The new Keynote adds many new features that were only present in the desktop version. That's one reason I had problems with the app version... too many features (transitions, navigation) wouldn't carry over to the iPad. Now, many do. The biggest one for me is that I can now play and develop non-linear presentations by building in links to various pages. Before, links only worked by going to websites, not presentation pages.

A very worthy update, Apple. Thank you!

Manderby

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2006
Please don't just vote this post negative, I am really curious and I really don't know it:

What is this thing which is shown as login screen? An electronic key card?

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
iWork Beta Sync

For folks thats having trouble syncing iWork Beta. Heres how to sync it.

1. Download the iPhone Configuration Utility and install.

2. Mount the previously downloaded iWork beta dmg. (dev account required)

3. Select the Keynote app and control click/show package contents.

4. Locate the "embedded.mobileprovision" file and drag it to iPhone Configuration Utility.

5. Select your device in the Devices section, click the Provisioning Profiles tab and click the install button.

6. Go back to iTunes and sync!

ChipmunkTX

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2011
Hope they fix...

How will previous paid MobileMe users be able to merge to our regular Apple ID's upon launch? For example: my Apple ID is a gmail, but I have a free @me.com that I made from the free Find my iPhone launch awhile back. :confused:

I finally purchased MobileMe after buying my iPad. I have had my iTunes with plenty of app purchases through a gmail account with my iPhone. I called and asked if they can merge or transfer the two because I wanted everything to be under my new .me account. They said not at this time and they are working on it. I called back 6 months later to inquire, and this time it was just a flat no. You would think they would want everyone who wanted to be able to drop their gmail related account in favor of a .me one. So now I use one account for email, ical, etc. and one for app/music purchases. I hope they get their act together soon and let us merge or combine accounts soon!

sirtezza

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2011
Hmmm

Oh dear!

Attachments

• Oh dear!.jpg
    Oh dear!.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 69

derekamoss

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2002
Houston, TX
For folks thats having trouble syncing iWork Beta. Heres how to sync it.

1. Download the iPhone Configuration Utility and install.

2. Mount the previously downloaded iWork beta dmg. (dev account required)

3. Select the Keynote app and control click/show package contents.

4. Locate the "embedded.mobileprovision" file and drag it to iPhone Configuration Utility.

5. Select your device in the Devices section, click the Provisioning Profiles tab and click the install button.

6. Go back to iTunes and sync!

How about posting this in the Apple Developer forums, not here. I am not normally the NDA police but come on. You yourself says a dev account is required.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.