Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eoin3-

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

ECUpirate44 said:
In the words of John Lennon, don't let me down.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not... :D

"...the only one." ;)

cvaldes

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2006
somewhere else
I wish they'd wait a abit or slow the hell down, i can't afford to buy every amazing apple product and I just replaced my3GS with a Verizon white 4....:mad:
You aren't expected to buy everything Apple releases.

It's about the overall marketplace, not just you. Your specific amount of disposable income is irrelevant to Apple Inc.

PlipPlop

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Oh do you mean the new HTC Supersensationalmegaincredibling', that appeals to mainly 12-18 year olds? Meanwhile we all get iOS5 the most advanced phone OS and you wait for another year before you get a broken update to Jellyicecreamyummimummy. Guess, really depends on what you consider inferior.

Sorry but Android users have been enjoying the new features of the so called most advanced phone os since day one :cool:

Benjamins

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
Oh so you just need to change the case design in order to be called am iPhone (n+1) otherwise it's just (s).

No wonder HTC, Samsung, Motorola keeps re-releasing the same phone with different case.

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
I hope that it doesn't drop as many calls as my phone does. I've dropped around 7 in the last two weeks in good reception areas. That's after a restore as well. Some days I have to turn the wireless off to get better reception.

iPhone 5, here we come!

pyro008

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2011
Teenagers have a different way of evaluating things due to a lack of experience in anything. Due to penis envy they always have to outdo somebody or something, not realizing all that matters is what works for YOU!
Penis envy is when women wish they had a penis. It has no relevance to your statement.
If the iPhone and iPods get released at the same time I don't think it will cause a problem with sales, other than any potential problems due to part supply. How many people actually buy both an iPod and iPhone? I can't imagine there being too many, and I would imagine that in a few years the iPod will die because most people will use their phones for music.
Well many people (such as myself) have more than 32gb of music, so we are forced to buy an ipod and iphone. Not to mention the fact that some people have tons of apps, videos, and pictures which can take up a good portion of their memory and cause them to require a separate device for their music. The ipod will never die because it is a cheaper method of storing music, and the classic will be the only one with such a high capacity for a while.

PlipPlop

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2010
most advanced phone os features like not crashing? LOL

I dunno did they steal no crashing from Android? My one remaining friend with an iphone has it crash loads. Have they finally stopped it crashing? Ill let my friend know. Today his iphone 4 crashed while trying to update some apps.

tp1

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2011
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Digitimes claims that Taiwan-based PCB (printed circuit board) supplies have cut their quotes by 10% for the quarter based on a decrease of orders by Apple.These companies reportedly supply parts for iPads and iPhones and expect orders to pick up significantly due to the expected launch of the next generation iPhone ("iPhone 4S") in the 3rd calendar quarter.

The lower demand is presumably related to the iPhone 4 which was released last year. By all accounts, demand for the iPad 2 remains high with another report indicating that Apple is expecting continue sales growth in the 3rd quarter for the iPad.

Article Link: Decline in iPhone Orders Ahead of Next Generation iPhone?

If so, I may choose to buy iphone 4.

pavers

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2011
iPhone 4 is quite good now

will wait for next year's new generation iPhone, instead of enhance version of iPhone 4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.