Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NMBob

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2007
New Mexico
I had hoped that the Finder navigation buttons would be fixed in DP8 but unfortunately they have not been. :(

The forward and back buttons have also returned to System Preferences, but now there is a confusing 'show thumbnails'-like button (Like shows up in Finder windows) that must mean "Show All". How stupid.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
Dropbox did that with me on Mavericks too ;)
Usually it bounced back in place though... I might test it when I can get PB3 and it's stable enough, right now I don't feel safe using dropbox yet :p

really? didnt happen on Mavericks as far as i can recall and it does also happen between other menu bar apps when i shut down dropbox

hamis92

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2007
Finland
Here's what it looks like in "dark mode."

BTW, my storage is now fixed in About This Mac.

Does it look different if the battery is charging (I can't check right now)? If so, Apple addressed my complaint that the icon did not indicate whether the battery was actually charging or not.

JoelBaka

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2014
really? didnt happen on Mavericks as far as i can recall and it does also happen between other menu bar apps when i shut down dropbox

Yep, only happend when I (re)booted though. I never had it happen with other apps, time to use Feedback Assistend I guess :)

Ericus Macabeus

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2009
Delray Beach, Florida
Never understood why it takes so long to get a new operating system included in new hardware they ship.
I understand that 'Joe's Computers & Internet Cafe' may have some old stock in the back, but I got 'Lion' with a MBA on Black Friday a few years ago, from the Apple Store, while ML had been released in late July that year, that's some four months earlier.

It's not a big deal, but I've always wondered about that.

It depends on the model. If it is a rarely sold model, at that store then it won't get turned in the stock. Also, if a new item comes in and it goes in front of the older stock than it won't get rotated. It's like beer at a bar except in this case, your computer won't go stale.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
Mine looks normal ...

plugged in and fully charged? thats the new icon i am getting when its fully charged and plugged in but for some reason the flash screams ERROR to me. irritating

--

yay they finally listened to my bug report and fixed the Mail app.

I couldnt add a POP E-Mail before because the "next" button didnt do anything

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.