Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Swiss-G

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Yes but where's the link for XCode 6.0 GM? I only see 6.1 beta.

It's on the iOS Dev Centre

Posted: Sep 9, 2014
Build: 6A313
Included iOS SDK: iOS 8 GM seed
Included Mac SDK: OS X v10.9

Mac Dev Center has 6.1 Beta
Posted Date: Sep 9, 2014
Build: 6A1027
Included iOS SDK: iOS 8 GM seed
Included Mac SDK: OS X v10.10

Apple4everr

macrumors regular
May 9, 2013
Already downloading, because of course I can't wait one week.
My developer will end in October and I will not renew. So for the last time I will go ahead and be more advanced for a week.

Hope WhatsApp will work. Because you can not go back and my friends use it a lot. too much actually.

The latest whatsupapp included early support for ios 8 before it was release, no problem now

AaronM5670

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2012
Norwich, UK
I'm just going to wait until the whole issue with iTunes 12/Yosemite has been fixed and install the public release; I can't be bothered with reorganising my entire iTunes library and uninstalling iTunes 12 just for a handful of bug fixes. :mad:

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
You are wrong. Where's the revolutionary design? They just took the iPod nano and went with it. It looks exactly like every other watch.

its a watch, there's only so much they can do with the design and still make it big enough to have a touch display.

jsmith189

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
Download iTunes 11, and move your iTunes library to somewhere besides the default folder. Then use App Zapper to Zap iTunes 12, then install itunes 11. Proceed with update to GM and once it has updated, go to mac app store to update itunes to v12 and then move your iTunes library back.

Annoying that we had to do this in the first place, but this seemed to have worked, so thank you! Life saver.

Thoir

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2014
The latest whatsupapp included early support for ios 8 before it was release, no problem now

Thanks, but I noticed after iOS 8 installed and tested it works ok. No actually issues. Some things to get used to after deleting beta 2. Only had one crash in Spotlight settings.

For the rest it is working fine. so far...

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
AppZapper and AppCleaner both seem to take a long time to delete iTunes 12. Both just give me the spinning beach ball that never seems to go away.

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2002
Download iTunes 11, and move your iTunes library to somewhere besides the default folder. Then use App Zapper to Zap iTunes 12, then install itunes 11. Proceed with update to GM and once it has updated, go to mac app store to update itunes to v12 and then move your iTunes library back.

This worked! Thank you!

Andrei90

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
its a watch, there's only so much they can do with the design and still make it big enough to have a touch display.

Imagine the original iPhone with a blackberry design... It wouldn't be what it is today. They were suppossed to not make a watch! Any design would've been nice except a watch! They were suppossed to make a revolutionary wearable device, instead they introduced a watch, nothing else. This is the end of Apple, is the first product without Steve Jobs and is failure.

----------

Wanna take this conversation and run with it in the appropriate thread? https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1773623/

No.

Piertown

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
London
Interesting changes

Different icons
More Location Services
Siri has more language support
iCloud Photo's is "Beta"

The clock, music and passbook app's are identical to the leak images (longer clock hands, colors and gradients)

My iCloud photo library has disappeared from the settings page,i only have options for photo stream and photo sharing,any ideas ?

powerstrokin

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
Imagine the original iPhone with a blackberry design... It wouldn't be what it is today. They were suppossed to not make a watch! Any design would've been nice except a watch! They were suppossed to make a revolutionary wearable device, instead they introduced a watch, nothing else. This is the end of Apple, is the first product without Steve Jobs and is failure..

Drama Queen much? Jeez...

Personally, I think the new :apple: Watch is pretty damn cool. Maybe I just wasn't hyping myself up thinking they'd introduce something that would live life for me.

Baby steps.

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
England
Please can a dev MD5 the official download for me? Can never be too careful. iPhone 5S. I have "iPhone6,2_8.0_12A365_Restore.ipsw".

Thanks.

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
Here are the new wallpapers taken from my iPad Air, zipped for download:

Wallpapers.zip

No new dynamics

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 12.jpg
    FullSizeRender 12.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 189
  • FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 135
  • FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
My iCloud photo library has disappeared from the settings page,i only have options for photo stream and photo sharing,any ideas ?

Can you upload a screenshot? The only difference I noted was being renamed to "beta", haven't used it though. Try rebooting the device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.