Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solace

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2006
new intro movie is kinda cool, but i'm tired of the same "welcome in diff languages" thing and PLEASE get some new music before the final version, i'm so tired of that from installing Tiger :p

badcrumble

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2007
Is this version stable enough for everyday use? Because if so I can't wait until it hits the torrent sites, I'd love to give Leopard a try.

Siemova

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2002
Texas
Love the redone traffic lights! For partially colorblind people like me, it's a great boon: the yellow and green are easier to tell apart. :) Not that that's a big deal -- I could always tell by position and hover -- but still, very nice and slick-looking. I also like the menu bar much better, since it doesn't appear to be faded into the background anymore. Wish they'd make reflections in the dock less pronounced, however. At least a little more blurred. I've been using WWDC build and they're often distracting.

kungming2

macrumors regular
May 31, 2007
You know, that makes me wonder - is the wallpaper an actual NASA image? Or is it an artist's rendering?

DaBrain

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2007
ERIE, PA
OK, looks like people either love or hate the new dock & menubar. Let's just drop the "Why do/don't you like it?" debate. If you like it, get Leopard when it comes out. If you don't, stick w/ Tiger. Simple as that.

Man I sure wouldn't base my purchase/up date to Leopard or any OS for that matter on a Dock and Menu Bar! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.