Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
it did not pass right over me.

i said i dont anticipate getting it. "not excited" were the words i used.
i didnt say it was garbage.

had i said i'll be getting it the minute it releases even without trying it count as judging as well?

y si, comprendo que no entendés un carajo de lo que quise decir. o no querés entender ;)

yeah throwing in spanish isn't going to make your defense any better. seems like you don't understand.

had i said i'll be getting it the minute it releases even without trying it count as judging as well?

No, that isn't judging it's basically a statement followed by an action.

anyway, i'm done arguing with you. Such a waste of time.

milo

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2003
The AppleSeed discussions forum has been working fine here for hours, not sure what problem you're having.

The forum itself was up but all the Mavericks sections were down for a few hours before they came back up last night. I don't know why they had such trouble just getting it out to testers, hopefully they're more prepared for the public release.

grahamperrin

macrumors 601
Jun 8, 2007

macchiato2009

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2009
I've not noticed any real difference between ML and Mavericks except the icons in System Preferences

+ Plans & iBooks

peppespizzapie

Suspended
Jul 5, 2010
OS X Mavericks, which is expected to be released this fall, includes multiple new features like a tabbed Finder, full screen dual monitor capabilities, Safari improvements, and a new Maps app.

Apple is reportedly targeting a late October launch for OS X Mavericks.

Then they better start working overtime :(
After this last update iMessage works WORSE instead of better and Iphoto won't even start anymore.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.