Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimi78

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Preach!

Whats the point of being shot on iphone if they likely used other hardware on top of it.

They are not trying to teach people how to shoot like the ad. They are only advertising that it can be done. I think that it is up to the consumer to know/figure out what works for them based on availability and finances. There are tons of rigs that you can get for an iphone that will stabilize a shot and allow you to get the clarity you want. Not all of them expensive either.

Mravenecek2009

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2016
Perhaps this might be interesting: a few days ago, I have finished a DIY video for one of our band's songs (the language is Slovak). The entire thing is shot on iPhone 6S plus, no additional lens or anything.

Here it is, in case someone cares:

Reactions: Benjamin Frost

Benjamin Frost

Suspended
May 9, 2015
London, England
Perhaps this might be interesting: a few days ago, I have finished a DIY video for one of our band's songs (the language is Slovak). The entire thing is shot on iPhone 6S plus, no additional lens or anything.

Here it is, in case someone cares:

Impressive video.

I find my Canon Ixus from about 2005 is still a lot better than my iPhone 5 for photos, but the iPhone excels at video.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.