Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boslamr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2014
It just showed up, they didn't give you any tracking or anything?

No, got an email saturday night that it shipped. I posted about it earlier in the threads. So did some other people. same thing happened with them. So there's hope that yours could get bumped up soon. I think I'll be sending 6+ back and keeping the 6 though.

mdolphins2001

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
I ordered a 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus at 12:27am PST and got my order confirmation at 2:04am on 9/12.

Originally I had Ship Date of 10/31-11/11 then got bumped to 10/13- 10/31 and finally last Wednesday it has been in the "Pending Shipment" 10/2 - 10/13 status since then.

I'm still holding on to hope that I will receive it this week.

igneousc

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
I ordered a 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus at 12:27am PST and got my order confirmation at 2:04am on 9/12.

Originally I had Ship Date of 10/31-11/11 then got bumped to 10/13- 10/31 and finally last Wednesday it has been in the "Pending Shipment" 10/2 - 10/13 status since then.

I'm still holding on to hope that I will receive it this week.
basically the same here, same phone and everything. I was really hoping for a tracking number to show up in my email today :(

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
So saturday I decided to tweet the ATTBusinessCare handle like was mentioned here earlier. I received a message to DM them with my info which I did and they replied they would research my order. I told them that I had two pending charges that eventually dropped off (still concerned I would be charged for two phones) and that I received a message that there was a problem after I had fixed the problem. Of coarse I don't get anything back until this evening because the Premier side doesn't seem to work weekends or evenings (which is on of the reasons I think our orders were delayed some). Well I received a message finally that she had more information and to DM her on twitter. I did and I received the enlightening news that my order is set to ship mid to early october. Duh, I could have told her that from the order status. Oh well. Just have to wait I guess.

Scottgb

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
I keep telling myself the wait will be worth it, hopefully the wait will be over soon. Good luck to everyone, let's hope we all have shipping information soon!

ctbear

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2010
Anybody still here with an iPhone 6+ SG 64gb with shipping date of 10/2-10/13? I haven't gotten anything yet :(

Same here. I got frustrated and angry so many times that I have already lost my steam. It will come when it comes. Maybe after Nexus 6 launches, I don't know and don't want to care anymore.

Tinkspank

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
I'm starting to think that the 128gb SG iPhone 6 plus is the endangered species of the apple world!

hopson89

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Received my Iphone 6+ 64GB Silver today. Still waiting on my 16GB 6+ gold. The 6+ is worth the wait guys. I am so glad I didn't cave and get the 6. I had to get a new sim card so I went to the AT&T store, they never received any 6+ phones. It was funny that one of the employees told me my 6+ was the first on he saw that anybody owned. :)

massprince

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2011
Received my Iphone 6+ 64GB Silver today. Still waiting on my 16GB 6+ gold. The 6+ is worth the wait guys. I am so glad I didn't cave and get the 6. I had to get a new sim card so I went to the AT&T store, they never received any 6+ phones. It was funny that one of the employees told me my 6+ was the first on he saw that anybody owned. :)

Same here, when I went to a local AT&T store in Boston. Everybody in the store were surprised with the size of 6+

MacRika

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm done

Just got off the phone with the Premier CSR. Took over 30 minutes to get connected. The rep sounded really tired. LOL Anyways, he told me since I ordered after 12 pm on 9/12, my order will not ship til November. So my ESD will stay at 11/09/2014 To 11/27/2014. Next time I'll camp out at my computer before midnight and place my order earlier.

Just wonderful. At least I know what I'm getting for Xmas.:p

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica

Weird mine same like yours had sim already inside it ( within the phone) and I had to shut off my old iphone 5 for 5 mins in activating process and was done.. No sim swapping or going to store

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
I just got a text!

It's my friend that woke up on 9/12 @7:00am and ordered the same phone as me and is getting his phone tomorrow. He ordered from apple.com

I don't have anything yet :(

Last edited:

jallenclark

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2008
I just got a text!

It's my friend that woke up on 9/12 @7:00am and ordered the same phone as me and is getting his phone tomorrow.

I don't have anything yet :(

There is definitely a randomness to it on the processing end. I ordered a few minutes before 12am but didn't process until 6am but well before he even ordered. It is frustrating to say the least. I have always ordered from Apple in past and learned my lesson. If only the Apple Store was not down when att was up early.

ThaRagingAsian

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
There is definitely a randomness to it on the processing end. I ordered a few minutes before 12am but didn't process until 6am but well before he even ordered. It is frustrating to say the least. I have always ordered from Apple in past and learned my lesson. If only the Apple Store was not down when att was up early.

I forgot to mention he ordered from apple.com. I will never order from ATT. EVER!!!!!

sdtt

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
I've been following along, and just wanted to add my info.

iPhone 6 Plus (space gray, 128GB)
Order completed 3:05am ET on 9/12 (AT&T Premier)
NOTHING so far...still in the 10/2-10/13 group
I'm in Kentucky.

Order placed on AT&T (Premier) on 9/12 right at 3am ET (I took a screenshot of my "completed order" page at 3:05am ET... that page said "7-10 business days"). I didn't have any problems logging onto ATT web site (but I couldn't get in before 3am ET).

I got the "AT&T: Thank You for Your Order" email at 4:23am ET.

On 9/13 at 9:54am, I got a text from AT&T that said "AT&T free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped."

No other communication from AT&T since then.

I'm currently in the 10/2-10/13 group (and I think I've been there the whole time). My status is "preorder processing" (and I still have a blue "Cancel Preorder" button) on the Premier web page (link from Premier email confirmation). My status is "Preparing to Ship" when I log into my AT&T account.

If I call the phone number, it says my phone is backordered.

[I also ordered a "regular" iPhone 6 - not the "Plus" version, in a separate order, right after ordering my 128GB SG Plus. Same ordering procedure, but that order went in a few minutes after my "Plus" order. That phone was delivered on release day, with no problems.]

This has been a really frustrating process...

channelinspire

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Dallas, TX
I've been following along, and just wanted to add my info.

iPhone 6 Plus (space gray, 128GB)
Order completed 3:05am ET on 9/12 (AT&T Premier)
NOTHING so far...still in the 10/2-10/13 group
I'm in Kentucky.

Order placed on AT&T (Premier) on 9/12 right at 3am ET (I took a screenshot of my "completed order" page at 3:05am ET... that page said "7-10 business days"). I didn't have any problems logging onto ATT web site (but I couldn't get in before 3am ET).

I got the "AT&T: Thank You for Your Order" email at 4:23am ET.

On 9/13 at 9:54am, I got a text from AT&T that said "AT&T free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped."

No other communication from AT&T since then.

I'm currently in the 10/2-10/13 group (and I think I've been there the whole time). My status is "preorder processing" (and I still have a blue "Cancel Preorder" button) on the Premier web page (link from Premier email confirmation). My status is "Preparing to Ship" when I log into my AT&T account.

If I call the phone number, it says my phone is backordered.

[I also ordered a "regular" iPhone 6 - not the "Plus" version, in a separate order, right after ordering my 128GB SG Plus. Same ordering procedure, but that order went in a few minutes after my "Plus" order. That phone was delivered on release day, with no problems.]

This has been a really frustrating process...

My situation is almost exactly like yours. Same phone and very similar times and the same dates. I haven't had any communication since the text messages on the 12th. My CC was changed on the 12th but nothing has changed since then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.