Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eilinl

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Well this makes some sense chain-wise.
Premier
Ordered at 3:06am
1014 order #
Confirmation mail at 4:35am
Congratulation txt msg at 7:03pm
No second email also.

That's where I think some of this gets iffy. I ordered at some point around 4AM eastern (I was half asleep, somehow woke up early enough that I thought would be good enough for launch). Confirmation at 5:08 AM (I think after you) but text at 3:37 and again at 4:49. Order number 1012, and then the actual order order number from the normal att site (I'm premier) starts 3544 and a bunch of ones before some other numbers.

One of the retail VPGMs told me that yes the premiers got precedence this weekend b/c they were completely skipped for launch day (oops I guess) but that should be normal now.... Who knows, I just want to make sure I get mine before I fly out for weeks. I don't know what would be worse, waiting for it or knowing it is at home while I am 3,000 miles away!

Good luck to you, and everyone else on here. I hope by some grace we all get ours by end of week.

Oh, obligatory info: Space gray 6+ 128 GB ordered around a time I'm not sure of, conf email 5:08 AM EST. Premier. 10/2-13 ship date. No emails after the conf (including a "your ship date is still").

JustAnApple

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
NYC
Is it me, or Just about everyone has a 10/2-10/13 ship date. AT&T must be

expecting a huge shipment to come through that they're giving just about all of

us a 10/2-10/13 date. I've had that date since day one. Placed Ordered at

3:46am est.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Yours could be over your head right now!!! Quick look up, AWWW you missed it, see it again in 3 weeks lol, J/K hope you get it in next day or two, im in your same boat just further south.

I sure hope so but I don't think their is a ATT sorting facility out here and I don't have a tracking number so I think those are just for stores. But I can still prey.

----------

You know what hurst the most?? I work at the postal service USPS! And I've been delivering the costumers that comes trough the window their iphone 6 and pluses!! Every time i deliver one it feels like I've been kicked in the nuts!!! And worst of all i asked them their order times, all of them hours after me!!

These came friday afternoon

Oh my that hurts... I would be like can you open it up in front of me. I would rather get a taste then nothing at all..

Westfusion

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I sure hope so but I don't think their is a ATT sorting facility out here and I don't have a tracking number so I think those are just for stores. But I can still prey.

----------

Oh my that hurts... I would be like can you open it up in front of me. I would rather get a taste then nothing at all..

I did, with one costumer!! She said that she was expecting two regular 6... Because the one that her husband ordered was the plus and it had a backorder date of november!! Then i told her: wow the box is heavy! And she opened up in front of me and guess what?? The 2 regular 6 and her husband plus were in the box!!!!!

FarmerJ

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
Another night with no shipment. :(

its becoming too routine :( at least in the next hour the last few planes will land and hopefully have an update early tomorrow on our orders :) fingers crossed and hopefully not the same letdown as this past weekend

aidyn822

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
What really matters is what time did you get your processed text? Order number, order time or confo email don't matter. What am I saying even processed text doesn't matter. You just won the ATT lottery..

This is even more frustrating to me bc i have the same exact stats and I ordered a little before this. I'm premier and I live in Chicago and still absolutely no update. Getting super annoyed.

FarmerJ

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
So I was poking around some of the other threads -

T-Mobile sounds just as bad if not worse than us. Much of the same. No real answers and a lotta people talking about jumping ship next time around. But T-Mobile is throwing free routers at them like there's no tomorrow as a way of saying "We're really sorry"

And I looked in on the apple.com iPhone 6/6Plus thread - Those folks are tracking their phones all the way from China - on the UPS planes we hope are carrying a few hundred thousand of our phones.

I'm really convinced at this point that Apple only made about 57 iPhone 6 Pluses or something. And another 9 or 10 since last week.

just thought i would share what someone on the other forum shared, the part of some people already tracking their phones on the current flights totally sucks :mad:

forza69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2010
Just got mine today guys and let me tell you, the 6+ is amazing. Not trying to rub it in or anything, I was on the same boat. Just trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

SIUGRAD99

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2008
I think i'm going to give up on seeing this phone in the next 3 weeks. AT&T is clueless and can't give me a real answer as to what "Preparing To Ship" means. My interpretation is that it's their generic. "We got your order now wait" status. I'm in the 10/2-10/13 batch and don't see myself getting a tracking # this week. I've been ok with the wait for the most part, but that was when I actually still held out hope my notification of a tracking # would come.

Scottgb

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
I'm leaving on a 10 day road trip with my Son on Oct 2nd. I have no doubt the phone will show up shortly after I leave. :(

qnet

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I'm one of few that canceled my order but now regret it. I ordered on 9/12 at between 3:15 to 3:20AM. I had the same 10/2 to 10/13 ship dates like a lot of people. Although I regret it, I still wonder if I would have had my phone by now. There are still people that ordered even before me without shipping info.

I've reordered and my estimated shipping dates are late October, early November now. To people thinking about canceling I would say wait it out, unless you can be sure you can get the phone you want and don't have to make any sacrifices, such as a change in your plan.

I will also be happy when everyone who preordered receives their phone.

tonypitt

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
I've been reading here since day 1 of the thread. Figured that I was really out of luck since I didn't place my order until a bit before 7 a.m. eastern time. I received my "Thank you for your order" email at 8:16 a.m. That, plus two text received at 9:12 a.m. and 10:18 a.m. on Saturday is all I've heard from AT&T. I'm in the 10/13-10/22 group, so I'm envious of those of you ahead of me. I am a premiere customer, only because I get a discount because of my employer.

I ordered a 64 GB SG.

A colleague ordered a phone from AT&T at 3:10 a.m. after seeing that apple.com was down. When he checked his order and saw a delivery date in November, he cancelled on Saturday and ordered from Apple. I figure he might have his now if he hadn't cancelled. I'm curious to see who will get theirs first--him or me.

Elzeta13

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
forgot to post...

9/21 got shipping notice

premier customer... ordered on 9/12 at 1 am.... ip6+ 128 silver......funny how it happened after i contacted customer service regarding the 40 dollar activation fee they do not want to credit me
i was 10/2-13 batch

oh well ill get mine today... OC/ California

Last edited:

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
iPhone 6+, SG, 64GB
Premier
Premier order number begins with 1014
North Carolina
2-yr agreement option

• Ordered via AT&T at 3:22am EDT on 9/12
  • Received single "AT&T: Thank You for Your Order" email at 4:55am on 9/12
  • No confirmation text messages
  • No second email
  • Received text message about increased Mobile Share Value costs on 9/17 at 8:25pm
  • 877 number status is backordered
  • myAT&T status is Preparing to ship / Pending shipment
  • Premier order status is "Preorder Processing Expected Ship Date: 10/02/2014 To 10/13/2014" (Originally November dates.)
  • Told via text chat that my order was processed on 9/12 but that they could not provide me with exact time on 9/12. (will call and speak to premier CSR about that tomorrow)
  • *No credit card preauth or charges yet

It concerns me that I never got the confirmation text messages nor any second emails.

Anybody else in that same boat?

Love me some :apple: but not so much some AT&T ordering. AT&T service is pretty good for the most part though.

Wow you and I are exactly the same all the way down to being from NC. I got the same emails and missing emails as you as well as the same phone ordered. Good luck my neighbor.

Hank3rd

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2014
Wow you and I are exactly the same all the way down to being from NC. I got the same emails and missing emails as you as well as the same phone ordered. Good luck my neighbor.

I am in NC as well and have similar information, except I did receive two texts, at the same time on 9/13 at 10:21 am.

lukebrodyg

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
I think I'm going to dial back on refreshing the order status today. It's just too frustrating.

I have Fedex messenger so I'll just wait until they email me letting me know something since I'm sure that's way more reliable than ATT.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.