Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Syhnister

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Am I the only one who got an e-mail from AT&T that basically just tells me "Hey, we are still planning on shipping your phone between 10/2 and 10/13"?

what is the point even
what is this
are they rubbing this in my face

Some people got this message 3 days before - some even last weekend.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
Am I the only one who got an e-mail from AT&T that basically just tells me "Hey, we are still planning on shipping your phone between 10/2 and 10/13"?

what is the point even
what is this
are they rubbing this in my face

Don't check on the stock of these things at Apple Stores near you. It'll just piss you off more. I know it's a first world problem, but I'm still miffed at not getting mine on launch day because AT&T's ordering system f#@%ed up. The earliest mine is shipping is 9/23. I might go to the store nearby tomorrow and see if they have one and can just give it to me. I'm probably going shopping next door to it anyway, so worst case scenario is I waste five minutes.

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
I see no updates to Apple.com store stock of iPhone 6 plus yet.

Have I missed the boat to order and pick up in store? :(

Yesterday after midnight I checked and no stores had any available. But at 5am, I saw three stores near me with stock. Just try back. Good luck.

dadiaz

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
Canceled my preorder. Phone available in Omaha where I'm visiting and just bought it. Crazy dumb that mine took too long

raeram

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I see no updates to Apple.com store stock of iPhone 6 plus yet.

Have I missed the boat to order and pick up in store? :(

try to go back on the website again. i just refreshed mine right now, and saw a store pick up available close to my house. woot woot. CANCELED my order with AT&T right away. that just means they haven't shipped out my device yet. ugh. anyway, right when the rep told me it was canceled, i clicked the continue button on my apple store app right away to see if it goes through, and it did! i'm picking it up tomorrow!! YAYYY. so my upgrade eligibility went right back up once that order was cancelled

Akiratajima

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Am i the only one waiting for a regular
Iphone 16gb spce grey?? I ordered it on 13th and the ship date still says 10/13 - 10/31..nothing changed

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
try to go back on the website again. i just refreshed mine right now, and saw a store pick up available close to my house. woot woot. CANCELED my order with AT&T right away. that just means they haven't shipped out my device yet. ugh. anyway, right when the rep told me it was canceled, i clicked the continue button on my apple store app right away to see if it goes through, and it did! i'm picking it up tomorrow!! YAYYY. so my upgrade eligibility went right back up once that order was cancelled

Congrats!!!!!! Unfortunately, still no apple store updates. It still shows unavailable for all colors and all models of the iphone 6 plus in all Southern California Apple Stores.

raeram

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Congrats!!!!!! Unfortunately, still no apple store updates. It still shows unavailable for all colors and all models of the iphone 6 plus in all Southern California Apple Stores.

i live in orange county. you know what, you're right! i went to the apple.com website and they're not showing up. try the apple store app. that's where i found the stores. now i wonder which one's more accurate, the site or the app.

oh gosh! now i checked the stores around me, and they're unavailable now. the only one is san luis obispo. which is suuuuper far lol

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
i live in orange county. you know what, you're right! i went to the apple.com website and they're not showing up. try the apple store app. that's where i found the stores. now i wonder which one's more accurate, the site or the app.

I tried searching for an apple store app on the Google play store on my Galaxy Note 3 (which I can't wait to replace with an iphone 6 plus), and there is no apple store app available. BTW I live in Orange County as well.

raeram

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I tried searching for an apple store app on the Google play store on my Galaxy Note 3 (which I can't wait to replace with an iphone 6 plus), and there is no apple store app available. BTW I live in Orange County as well.

awesome! i'm picking mine up at south coast. it looks like i got the last phone lol which one are you looking to get? color and memory size?

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
awesome! i'm picking mine up at south coast. it looks like i got the last phone lol which one are you looking to get? color and memory size?

Looking at the iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB Space Grey.

But, with them shipping the iPhone 6 Plus 64s and 128s now...gah. I should have gotten the 64 or 128.

----------

Apple doesn't make Android apps.

Yeah. Duh. I tried on my iPhone 5 which is still hooked up to my wireless network but the app store program won't work on the OS. I have to upgrade to iOS 7. I hate iOS 7 with its single color icons. At least iOS 8 has had the gradients return finally.

iMacJunkie

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2011
Winterboard is a Jailbreak app that allowed the use of themes.

Oh. Jailbreak? Aahh. That explains it.

So you still can't use themes in a non-jalibreak iOS?

I just refreshed the Apple site again. Still no stock anywhere in Apple Stores in So Cal of the 6 plus. I guess I'm gonna give up and wait until I get mine.

I still have a ship date of 10/2 - 10/13. Thanks a LOT AT&T.

Syhnister

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Oh. Jailbreak? Aahh. That explains it.

So you still can't use themes in a non-jalibreak iOS?

I just refreshed the Apple site again. Still no stock anywhere in Apple Stores in So Cal of the 6 plus. I guess I'm gonna give up and wait until I get mine.

I still have a ship date of 10/2 - 10/13. Thanks a LOT AT&T.

Great, now it's gonna be a competition between you and me as to who finds the store first to get the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.