Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kingzope

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Pittsburgh
^^ This... it was a love fest for premier 6+'s yesterday. Very few people on here that weren't premier got shipping info.

Hopefully.. in the next few days us non premo customers will get shipping info. :D

I ordered 3 mins after 12 and didn't get shipping info. I think a lot of people didn't. We just noticed the few who did.

mchaseman

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Premier customer and I have not received anything yet. Purchased 12:54am MST with confirmation 12:57am MST. Ordered a 128GB Silver 6 plus. No change on the AT&T site and no stock in the Boise Apple store. I am getting very frustrated.

Just spoke to a CSR and she told me that even though I successfully ordered and confirmed on 9/11 my order didn't process until 9/12 at 3:42am. This couldn't get handled any worse. Any way to check when my local apple store updates their inventory?

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Premier customer and I have not received anything yet. Purchased 12:54am MST with confirmation 12:57am MST. Ordered a 128GB Silver 6 plus. No change on the AT&T site and no stock in the Boise Apple store. I am getting very frustrated.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to quote a post above mine but I wanted to make it clear which situation I was addressing. We don't have any order update info either. Husband ordered two Space Gray 128 GB Plus phones via AT&T Business Premiere and NEXT about 10 -15minutes before the site opened. We are still stuck at first week of October delivery dates. No sign of credit card charges at all. No indication of shipping from shipping services that we checked like My UPS.

We've been patient and we are happy others are getting their phones but it is frustrating to have ordered so early in the ordering queue and not see our orders show any indication of moving toward fulfillment while others who ordered after already have their phones.

I hope it doesn't indicate something went wrong entirely with our order. It was odd that my husband was able to place the order so many minutes before the site was supposed to start taking orders. I suppose something did go wrong. A lot of people who got orders in early seem to have gotten the latest fulfillment.

johnjdpower

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I'm waiting for my 16gb 6+ slate gray with a premier order that completed at 11:42pm PST. I had to be one of the very first orders. Still stuck on 10/2-13 shipping. I really should have ordered the 64gb :( as I see a lot of people getting their shipping info. I'm starting to lose hope

bcharleson

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
Still nothing from AT&T, nothing on FedEx nor UPS managers..

I think 64/128gb Space Grey 6+ is mostly all that's left like others mentioned. Sad sad....

Waiting patiently AT&T but getting more mad as the days go by.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
double click on the icon that says "Adobe Illustrator"

Did you even bother looking an actual device running iOS 7? iOS 7 does not look like that. At all. I would know... seeing as I've used it for a year.

Good gracious that looks like someone followed - badly - a tutorial on "How to Create an iOS 7-like UI in Illustrator"

kngtutUCLA

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Canceling Pre-order

This premier customer didn't get tracking and I'm unable to cancel my pre order 64gb 6 plus gold 10/2-10/13 estimated shipping date

At what point did you or others know they could cancel their pre-order? I have the button that everyone references, I then clicked it and it opened up a page and said - Do you want to confirm cancellation. I was worried about going through with it but wondered if people clicked that button previously and it immediately told them they couldn't cancel or if they had to click the confirmation button to find out it wouldn't go through.

Ordered at 12:02 PST. Iphone 6 plus 64GB gold. Ordered another at 12:30 PST. Iphone 6 plus 64GB SG. Dad ordered one at 12:45 PST - Iphone 6 plus 64GB gold. Friend ordered 11:58 PST same phone. All Premier customers, none of us have received a tracking number. 10/2-10/13 like many of you.

Just wanting to figure out to see if I can test the waters on canceling without canceling and see if its on the way.

Last edited:

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
All quiet on the western front

No movement on mine either.

Non-premiere 6 Plus 128GB SG ordered at 1:30 am Mountain and confirmed two hours later. I'm in Denver, btw.

Got my fingers crossed because canceling my order and hunting one down locally would just be a major pain in the arse.

"I believe! I believe! I believe!" clap*clap*clap*

sachinwalia

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2010
Bay Area, CA
I ordered on 9/19 morning. The reason being my two year upgrade cycle would end in May 2015. ATT caved in and let me do an early upgrade via phone only but that had to be on 9/19 only as they cannot accept pre-order on the phone.
I am on premier and estimated date is 11/9 to 11/27. That blows but I have no other option unless I cancel ATT and move to somebody else.

Anybody seeing this date and received shipping notification?

dlirette

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Nothing for me 6+ 16Gb Silver on Premier. Shipping date 10-3 to 10-13 just like everyone. Hope soon. No updates at all. Ordered 4:15 AM central time on 9/12.

Last edited:

HD Johnny

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Premier still waiting

My first post, but I've been reading these posts for a while and haven't found an answer to my question yet- first my info:

Ordered at 3:08am eastern, 9/12
Premier customer
Ordered 6 plus, 64 gig SG (unicorn)
Estimated ship date started at 10/13 to 10/22, moved up a couple of days later to 10/2 -> 10/13
Charges were reserved without issue on my cc almost immediately the morning of the 12th

My question is about processing emails- we received 3 things within 24 hours:

- 9/12 4:25am: email, your iPhone has been reserved
- 9/12 7:49am: email, great news, order is being fulfilled
- 9/13 9:20am: Text message, order has been processed

My question: which of these 3 times represent the actual processing time? Can anyone provide times of their email/text times and whether they have shipping info yet for comparison purposes?

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
This premier customer didn't get tracking and I'm unable to cancel my pre order 64gb 6 plus gold 10/2-10/13 estimated shipping date

We're you able to cancel online? I was able to but a few hours later an email confirmed it was successful. When I called csr they told me it was most likely shipped but couldn't confirm. Seven hours later I received shipping confirmation.

Hopefully this means your shipment is on its way!

----------

were you guys ATT next or contract??

Contract

bcharleson

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
No movement on mine either.

Non-premiere 6 Plus 128GB SG ordered at 1:30 am Mountain and confirmed two hours later. I'm in Denver, btw.

Got my fingers crossed because canceling my order and hunting one down locally would just be a major pain in the arse.

"I believe! I believe! I believe!" clap*clap*clap*

Haha, I'm in the (almost) exact same boat as you. 6 Plus 128GB SG ordered at 1:30 MST except premier account. Been trying to hunt one down locally and looks like all I found was a 128gb Silver 6+ in Omaha, NE. Not happening!

JohnnyZ1337

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
Iphone 6+ 16GB SG

Unfortunately, I ordered before a lot of these people. My order went through at 11:43 PM PST. Apparently, I am still at the bottom of the barrel with the rest of you even though I ordered pretty early. Sadly, I am a premier customer but this might change pretty soon.

I ordered a iPhone 6+ 16 GB SG. You would think they would have a good supply of the basic models as I don't use space that much and I constantly transfer my photos to my computer so space isn't an issue.

Very frustrated as I see all these planes flying in and I can't seem to get my tracking number. I called ATT and they say it is back ordered but I know that is BS.

I checked the local apple stores here and none of them in stock but as soon as I see one, I will cancel my order with ATT, switch carriers as Verizon seems to be better in the Seattle area.

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
At what point did you or others know they could cancel their pre-order? I have the button that everyone references, I then clicked it and it opened up a page and said - Do you want to confirm cancellation. I was worried about going through with it but wondered if people clicked that button previously and it immediately told them they couldn't cancel or if they had to click the confirmation button to find out it wouldn't go through.

Ordered at 12:02 PST. Iphone 6 plus 64GB gold. Ordered another at 12:30 PST. Iphone 6 plus 64GB SG. Dad ordered one at 12:45 PST - Iphone 6 plus 64GB gold. Friend ordered 11:58 PST same phone. All Premier customers, none of us have received a tracking number. 10/2-10/13 like many of you.

Just wanting to figure out to see if I can test the waters on canceling without canceling and see if its on the way.

When I clicked on it yesterday, it asked to confirm. When I confirmed, I got the email to confirm again. Quickly confirned that yes I wanted to cancel so I can do the store pick up from Apple. It wouldn't let me even though after my confirmation email that order was cancelled was sent to me. That baffled me because reading this forum others were able to get their eligibility immediately. Two hours later I got another email stating my cancelation was not processed with no explanation. I called csr and their explanation was that it could have been shipped.
Fast forward many hours later I finally received confirmation of shipping for Monday.
So long story short, if you click on it and you are able to cancel successfully, it can mean your phone is not preparing to ship anytime soon. If you are unable to cancel, your phone is on its way. :)

mikey12806

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
My first post, but I've been reading these posts for a while and haven't found an answer to my question yet- first my info:

Ordered at 3:08am eastern, 9/12
Premier customer
Ordered 6 plus, 64 gig SG (unicorn)
Estimated ship date started at 10/13 to 10/22, moved up a couple of days later to 10/2 -> 10/13
Charges were reserved without issue on my cc almost immediately the morning of the 12th

My question is about processing emails- we received 3 things within 24 hours:

- 9/12 4:25am: email, your iPhone has been reserved
- 9/12 7:49am: email, great news, order is being fulfilled
- 9/13 9:20am: Text message, order has been processed

My question: which of these 3 times represent the actual processing time? Can anyone provide times of their email/text times and whether they have shipping info yet for comparison purposes?

I had a similar timeline but with 6+ 16 gb silver. Shipped yesterday

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
GrumpyMom-- I specifically asked if anything went wrong. They weren't able to identify anything.

Thank you for letting me know the answer you got.

There was a post, now long since buried on this forum, that indicated those of us who managed to get orders in before the site officially went live did so at a time the ordering system actually was down. So our orders were put aside and keyed in later manually. Which might explain the discrepancy between the date you thought your order was confirmed and when it was actually time stamped on their end of it. I forget who posted that info and how he got it. He was dismissed by a lot of people at the time but it sounds plausible and doesn't sound like something the CSRs would want to acknowledge.

I went into the local AT&T store yesterday and could have gotten a 6. Those seem in decent supply around here if you're willing to stand in a reasonable queue. But having tried out both phones at AT&T and at the Apple Store in the same mall, I am pretty sure I want to stick with the 6Plus, still. The screen was markedly better for my middle aged eyes. Even my iPhone 5s screen was sharper than the 6 screens I saw on display. I've got very wonky vision paired with easily triggered migraines so I put a premium on sharp crisp screens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.