Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
AlmightyG5 said:
What iChat add-on app is that, to make it go on the side of your desktop like that?
picture28ya8xc.png

I believe the program you are referring to is Adium X.

http://www.adiumx.com/

Mac_Freak

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2005
AlmightyG5 said:
What iChat add-on app is that, to make it go on the side of your desktop like that?
picture28ya8xc.png
I don't think it is an iChat add on but Adium (it alowws you to use diffrent accounts at the same time like Yahoo Messanger and AOL, MSN; you get the idea). Correct me if I am wrong

Shoot :D i was beat to it. :)

mynameisjesse

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2005
new york.
AlmightyG5 said:
picture28ya8xc.png

thats not ichat, its a program thats called adium. adium has way more options and is far more customizable. the only reason i dont use it is because it doesnt let me send/recieve file transfers.

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Same as last's month, I've dabbled at a few new ones but I just can't stop using this one.

Here's mine for the month.

Edit:: Use Proteus.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
Mac_Freak said:
I don't think it is an iChat add on but Adium (it alowws you to use diffrent accounts at the same time like Yahoo Messanger and AOL, MSN; you get the idea). Correct me if I am wrong

Shoot :D i was beat to it. :)

yeah it's adium, with the rain appearance

Mac_Freak

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2005
AlmightyG5 said:
i can't find the rain appearance in the preferences...
I believe you have to download it from their web site. They have some themes that you chose from to download and expand its looks.

irain

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2005
Bubbasteve said:
what is that envelope in your menu bar? Is it Gmail maybe?

Yes, kind of, it's a Gmail status checker, to let me know when I get new messages, it checks about every 5 minutes if you're interested, you can download it from this LINK.

Enjoy!

ph0rce

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2005
ok so heres mine, hope ya like it :D

wallpaper.png

and this is my dash...

dash.png

i'll post my iBooks one wen i get it :D

moogman

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2003
Cheshire, UK
rickvanr said:
Same as last's month, I've dabbled at a few new ones but I just can't stop using this one.

Here's mine for the month.

Edit:: Use Proteus.

umm... any chance of a link to this one? and who is it? looks like elisha cuthbert.. am i right?

cheers

paul

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2005
ph0rce said:
ok so heres mine, hope ya like it :D

wallpaper.png

and this is my dash...

dash.png

i'll post my iBooks one wen i get it :D

can someone show me how to put the script in adium for the itunes song for avaible mes

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
For Proteus; ?:%status_start %status_message%status_end in your name and then have your status as "%itunes". This also works for other things, so you could just have your name display any status. ie. Away, Grabbing a bite to eat, doing the dock.. etc..

for Adium it's "/itunes" i believe and then something other step to put it in your name if you can.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
For the love of everything that is right in this world, link your images or at least resize them. Thank you...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.