Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2009
Im trying to find the clear wrap on slickwraps website for the 6 and cant find it. Im I blind? LOL

slickwrapsinc

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2014
Andover, USA
Too many cool skins. I ordered too many :D

Im trying to find the clear wrap on slickwraps website for the 6 and cant find it. Im I blind? LOL

Thanks guys for the support!

Ordered Black Leather from Slickwraps this morning. Will see how it goes. :)

Still trying to get it up. The new website has taken a toll on our team, should be any day now. I'll update you when its live.

Weston
Slickwraps

slickwrapsinc

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2014
Andover, USA
Hi Weston.

I still haven't received my iPad or replacement wrap for my iPhone 6.

I usually receive anything from you guys exactly 1 week from dispatch but it was sent almost 2 weeks ago now.

How long do you guys allow for delivery?

Did you receive everything ok?

Weston
Slickwraps

attdude

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2014
any word on the dual tones? Don't see any on the website and the 35% off deals gone off now :eek:

ttuguy09

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2012
So Weston? Am I going to receive the RMA you were inquiring about or did I miss out on returning my unopened items?

Sedin

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
I want to try one of these with my bumper. Are you going to offer the glitter collection with a "back only" option?

jammerz

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2012
First of all, I hate all of you who installed perfectly... jk - good stuff.

I got the light carbon fiber, it's awesome - but I think I would have liked something darker. However, it's nice that it keeps the same color scheme of the phone.

Imperfect install doesn't matter since I am keeping it in a Best Buy Insignia Clear Case - great fit and you can still see the carbon fiber.

Thanks SlickWraps. Woop.

Hey mynameiscedric, does the Insignia case work well with the slickwraps in terms of your buttons clicking? I purchased the Rock case and the fitment isn't perfect, the volume and power buttons are hard to press.

Gonna give it to my sister and then try another case, was thinking of picking up this one.

jon465055

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2014
I too am looking for the clear version. Is there any word on the release date? I've read in this thread that some people got personal orders for the clear version. Can I get in on it, if possible? :cool:

B737

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
NJ
just installed my slickwrap, i got three; black, a wood grain and brushed metal. :) a very cool, fun product. i watched the youtube video and used a heat gun on LOW for the sides / corners. the tape is very reactive to heat.

i wasnt confident on how it would come out given my patience and precision skills are less than perfect but im happy to say that even a regular dude can install these and have them fit pretty much perfect once you work it through.

im looking forward to using the other two skins one day :)

Last edited:

matneh

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2008
I just read through all 16 pages (whew!) and was very impressed by the support given by Weston, it is extremely rare for a company to be this involved in a forum thread and providing such personal service! Way to go Slickwraps and Weston!

I was just about to place an order for a BSE back skin, but hearing that you will have a clear wrap, I'll be throwing my business your way and give your product a try based on your fantastic support.

Would it be better to wait until clear is officially available on your site, or do the "order another skin and have you quickly change the order to clear" thing? And is there a glossy clear version, or only matte clear?

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
I got the same one OP got. Gotta say I really like Slickwraps skins. Never put one on before so I wound up messing it up but I had a second just in case. Little awkward using a hairdryer to put this thin on but it looks great on my iPhone 6 plus even though it's not 100% installed correctly. Great skins and looking like I'll be getting Slickwraps for all my iPhones in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.