Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneofthenine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Unless the customers aren't customers of Apple of course. Like the 15 pages worth of Sony's customers in this Sony forum thread with bent phones.
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Z1s/Just-realized-my-month-old-z1-is-bent/td-p/440181

Remember in the other bent thread when you were accused of having an agenda against Apple you said that if you were shown evidence of large numbers of bent phones from another company that you would set up a site for them. When you were shown that evidence you decided you were too busy, but eventually said you would set up a link so that they could post their pics. Even that doesn't appear to have happened.

----------

Fair enough. I guess its just that most people on the planet wouldn't have to think to long to see that it was more than a "bump" that caused this damage.

Working on it still, been a bit busy. I'll be adding it this evening I hope along with a Chinese language version.

mercuryjones

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2005
College Station, TX
Working on it still, been a bit busy. I'll be adding it this evening I hope along with a Chinese language version.
Apparently not too busy to add yet another sensationalistic iPhone story though, right?
Apple has replaced and will continue to replace iPhones bent under NORMAL use. This story is no where close to that. So then, why push it? Oh yeah, because you are "looking out for the consumer"....

oneofthenine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Apparently not too busy to add yet another sensationalistic iPhone story though, right?
Apple has replaced and will continue to replace iPhones bent under NORMAL use. This story is no where close to that. So then, why push it? Oh yeah, because you are "looking out for the consumer"....

Adding a story takes a matter of minutes and can be done from my phone, adding a new section and submission stuff takes a bit longer.

I'm afraid to say that Apple are not replacing any bent iPhones regardless of what happened now. All bends are classed as user damage now.

mercuryjones

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2005
College Station, TX
Adding a story takes a matter of minutes and can be done from my phone, adding a new section and submission stuff takes a bit longer.

I'm afraid to say that Apple are not replacing any bent iPhones regardless of what happened now. All bends are classed as user damage now.
And yet, plenty of time to answer forum posts on the subject.
I guess if you aren't any good at web design, then yeah, adding new content might take some time.
As for replacing, is that what you've experienced or just heard 2nd hand?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
I'd say based on what I've been reading this thread has run its course.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.