Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
If I only knew the beta would decrease the battery life this much before updating, but it's my fault for not researching before updating, I'm not blaming Apple.

and tbh the lagginess of the OS is more annoying to me than the horrible battery life itself, I tried to take a video last night and it just kept crashing over and over....

mizxco

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
If I only knew the beta would decrease the battery life this much before updating, but it's my fault for not researching before updating, I'm not blaming Apple.

and tbh the lagginess of the OS is more annoying to me than the horrible battery life itself, I tried to take a video last night and it just kept crashing over and over....

Is this a feature or bug, I used to shoot videos and press the lock or home button to quit.
Now the video wouldn't save if I don't press stop.

AppleDavid

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013
hmmmmm....we will see!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 347

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles

Did you make the same mistake that I did and update your watch to 2.0?

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ

*mind blown*

Reactions: wolsoncpa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.