Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FloatingBones

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
@Tarzanman, my point is different: if people really have an irreconcilable problem with how some product works, then don't buy it, return it, or sell it. What I see time and time again is people complaining loudly about the behavior of some product but continuing to use it. That really doesn't make any sense.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face"?

Yes. It's a phrase with a rather grisly origin.

It makes my point exactly. When someone complains excessively about some product they own, I question the complaining. If the product is so damn irritating to them, why did they buy it in the first place? Why don't they return it or sell it? Why continue to suffer with a product that is clearly unworkable for their needs and expectations? It does seem to be cutting off the nose to spite the face.

2IS

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2011
Just showing that you can't drop the last thread that was blocked because of you...

How do you know it was locked because of him? Yours was the last post after all. Didn't you also vow to not respond anymore? Is everything you say just a bunch of noise with no substance? Certainly looks that way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.